forum  weightgain

bloating & permanent weight gain3 weeks

Recently I have done a lot of soda and Coke and mentos floats And reckon I reckon I must have had near 10L of Coke over the last week. I've noticed that after each bloat the belly isn't fully going away anymore and my lower roll is getting softer and flabbier. I'm probably being stupid but is this Lowe belly fat growing because the bloat increases belly size permanently of just the effects of all the Coke I've been drinking showing?

Potbellygirl:
Recently I have done a lot of soda and Coke and mentos floats And reckon I reckon I must have had near 10L of Coke over the last week. I've noticed that after each bloat the belly isn't fully going away anymore and my lower roll is getting softer and flabbier. I'm probably being stupid but is this Lowe belly fat growing because the bloat increases belly size permanently of just the effects of all the Coke I've been drinking showing?

mspiggy101:
I hope it�s permanent because I also do the same

I hope so I just woke up confused wondering how I'd mange to bloat so much in my sleep but upon inspection I've found a soft empty morning belly of such a size which I've never had before extending out in front of me in new lengths !

Potbellygirl:

mspiggy101:
I hope it�s permanent because I also do the same

Potbellygirl:
I hope so I just woke up confused wondering how I'd mange to bloat so much in my sleep but upon inspectors a soft empty morning belly of such a size which I've never had before

mspiggy101:
hey I just messaged u on kik let�s talk
will do but 4:50 am here so in a bit when I wake up again

Is it full fat coke or diet. The sugar and caffeine will most likely make it go to your belly smiley

But i have inflated a few girls with air. Two of them could eat much more after and got huge fast. Stretching definitely helps. One gained 150 pounds in a year. The other 250 total

Interesting.

Well those 4 liters of coke would be 4220 calories, so it should lead to a gain of around a pound (0.45 kilos?), depending on how much food you're eating on top of the cokesmiley

bloating & permanent weight gain2 weeks

A female friend of mine managed to gain a significant amount of weight, when during her pregnancy she drank whole bottles of cola drink to decrease her sensation of stomach burning.