forum  stuffing

oops2 weeks

Last night I was teasing my husband about if we get pizza I'll stuff myself again since it had been so long. So I took the challenge he was only allowed to have one slice of pizza and I ate the rest (it being a large stuffed crust). I also inhaled 8 wings and about 4 breadsticks until I wasn't able to go anymore. I enjoyed it tons however realized how bad of an idea it was since he has work today and I'm home alone not feeling to hot from the after math muscle soreness and having to take care of my daughter feeling ill...oops.

oops2 weeks

Sosuneki:
Last night I was teasing my husband about if we get pizza I'll stuff myself again since it had been so long. So I took the challenge he was only allowed to have one slice of pizza and I ate the rest (it being a large stuffed crust). I also inhaled 8 wings and about 4 breadsticks until I wasn't able to go anymore. I enjoyed it tons however realized how bad of an idea it was since he has work today and I'm home alone not feeling to hot from the after math muscle soreness and having to take care of my daughter feeling ill...oops.

Don't be sorry! İf you and your husband liked it, there is nothing to be sorry.

oops3 days

I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed my bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

oops3 days

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed by bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

Your real life experiences are as hot as your fiction 😊.

oops3 days

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed my bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

WoW, 4.2 pounds pf chocolate.... Is this a "normal" item for them to carry? More info please....

oops3 days

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed by bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

fatterandfatter:
Your real life experiences are as hot as your fiction 😊.

Thank you so much . . . nice to share the joy, thanks to for the encouraging words on my fic - adding a new chapter soon.

oops3 days

Bella Grande:

boundandfeed:
WoW, 4.2 pounds pf chocolate.... Is this a "normal" item for them to carry? More info please....

It's a holiday special - advertised in their monthly newsletter. I hated missing it but will go back, meanwhile I settled for the 17.6 oz. milk chocolate with almond bar, that was lovely to stuff inside.

oops2 days

Bella Grande:

Great job. Did you eat that in the store? Thanks for sharing. 😙

oops2 days

littlejohnboy:
Great job. Did you eat that in the store? Thanks for sharing. 😙[/quote]

No. I do my binging either in a parked car or at home (or my date's home) that way if I need a tummy rub I have someone right there! Also, I lke to just palm and enjoy the new curve and that goes better in privacy (OR with the help of a long table cloth eating out).

oops1 day

littlejohnboy:
Great job. Did you eat that in the store? Thanks for sharing. 😙

Bella Grande:
No. I do my binging either in a parked car or at home (or my date's home) that way if I need a tummy rub I have someone right there! Also, I lke to just palm and enjoy the new curve and that goes better in privacy (OR with the help of a long table cloth eating out).[/quote]

Thanks. I would enjoy reading about your binging. Have you posted a story about it? I would enjoy reading about binging in the car and in a restaurant with a long table cloth! 😉
1 page 1 of 2   loading