forum  weightgain

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining3 weeks

Hi, I have this on-off relationship with gaining. I keep wanting to get fat, but never really follow through. I have spurts of gaining, but it never really sticks.

What can I do to make myself follow through? What methods should I use? I am thinking about combining Ensure plus with heavy cream and just funneling it. (I am not a big eater)

In the past, I could not really stomach Ensure or heavy cream. I would do two weeks and then stop -- and the pounds would come off shortly after.

I am 155 lbs, 5'10". At what point, would I start to look chubby -- and fat? What would be the magic number? What should be my first goal?

If the only reason you didn't follow through the last few times was because you can't stomach heavy cream, maybe try mixing it with ice cream (it's cheaper than ensure), and whole milk. It just tastes like a milkshake so it's easy to get down.

I would also recommend gradually trying to eat a little more at each meal so that your stomach gets used to eating larger quantities of food. It will take time, but after a month or two of overeating consistently, you'll find that you require more food to feel satisfied.

If you want to get an idea of what your body might look like at certain weights, I'd recommend mybodygallery.com. Depending on genetics and how the fat distributes itself on your frame, it may take a while before you start looking chubby - probably around 170ish?

Though I usually suggest gaining 10 lbs as the first milestone, I think 175 would be a great initial goal, since you're tall and probably won't see a noticeable difference after only 10 lbs.

Interesting.

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining2 weeks

Thanks for the advice. How about funneling some heavy cream/whole milk/melted ice cream before bed? How much should I do? Would this help me? I just am too lazy to eat a bunch of food. I don't like the bloated feeling.

Any other advice or suggestions, please? What should be my eventual goal weight, if I want to look a little chubby.

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining2 weeks

If you've been here for eight years and still aren't sure.

Just stick to roleplaying.

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining6 days

anyone else, please?

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining6 days

Not too long ago I was in your same situation. I would keep fantasizing about getting fat so i would start gaining but then stop after a few weeks. I finally realized that no matter what i could not stop thinking about wanting to get fat so I decided to put in full effort and realized that it was so fufilling to finally see some results. After 3 months i have gained 40 pounds and it is so satisfying being over the hump and to realize that this is what i want. You have to want it enough and i love how big i am getting and am no longer back and forth about making rhe final decision to just get fat. And of course you can do it if it means enough to you. Just eat a lit of food everyday whenever you can. I overstuffed myself as much as I could througout the day everyday and would eat high caloric snacks throughout the day as well. After the first few weeks I really started packing on pounds from drinking alot of heavy cream mixed with ice cream.

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining15 hours

lookingfortheone68:
Thanks for the advice. How about funneling some heavy cream/whole milk/melted ice cream before bed? How much should I do? Would this help me? I just am too lazy to eat a bunch of food. I don't like the bloated feeling.

Any other advice or suggestions, please? What should be my eventual goal weight, if I want to look a little chubby.

I got fat with gainer shakes using heavy cream. The best shakes were milk shakes with heavy cream combined with ice cream. Do one or two a week and focus on eating more every time you have a meal. Just add something else to it. Force yourself to snack between meals. Eventually you will get a bigger appetite. It just takes a while to get there. Don't over do the shakes but be consistent. You need to drink them every week and start with two and try drinking more or doing them more often as you go.

It's a process that needs lots of commitment until you get fat, after that it takes care of itself. Just remember that this is a permanent choice and should be taken seriously. Once you gain to a certain point your body will change and it will be extremely hard if not impossible to go back to the way you were. So it has to be what you want and at some point you will know for sure so good luck and enjoy yourself that's the most important part.

It takes time to build confidence and be able to be you. I enjoy being a fat person and my only complaint is the cost of food. Most of us here will agree that one good pound deserves another. The bigger the better.

should i gain? on-off relationship with gaining15 hours

I just ate takeout like pizza, Mexican, Thai, burgers and such often and watched tv.

Stuff like heavy cream and that never appealed to me and upsets my stomach.