forum  submission and domination

does feeding and gaining make you feel submissive?2 weeks

What part of gaining for your feeder makes you feel this way? What is your fave part?

Im not sure about being fed, but gaining has definitely put me more into the more submissive area, I used to only have scattered thoughts about growing massive, but now it's like an everyday thing for me to be honest. I have yet to try being fed, but I think it would only make me even more submissive.

If my feeder is dominant, they can do whatever they please with me. I love and eagerly embrace any and all fetishes, my owner demands. I'm a true sub, being fattened, forced fed, feminized, humiliated and you name it are all good to me. Kik me gaetano2733

Takeyourpride:
What part of gaining for your feeder makes you feel this way? What is your fave part?

When I have a feeder/owner/dominant I LOVE it.

He or she is usually skinny or slim or muscular as I love the contrast so I get teased about how “they can keep a regular balanced diet” and say things like “I can resist from this temptation because I’m not a piggy, can you though?” Before I’d greedily lunge forward and chomp a big bite, looking at the little smiles of proudness on their face is amazing. I get lots of “good girls” and “good piggys” and I’m genuinely really submissive so getting name called and humiliated turns me on MASSIVELY. - I feel like it has a bigger impact on me when my feeder is a girl.

Kik-littlesweetie0404 if anyone wants to talk xx

Being a submissive feedee, the loss of control over my size is a big part of it. Knowing that every pound I gain is from my feeder.

I love feeling submissive to whomever is my feeder. Giving them control to mold my body into whatever gives them pleasure keeps me going, and there's something about the degradation of them seeing you on your path to letting yourself go and being physically bullied for it that feels like there's no better feeling in the world. Maybe its just me, but I really am into the idea of being fattened just for the sake of being someone's plaything.

My personal favorite thing about it aside from the complete loss of control is the sensual part that can come with it. I recently paid for a physical forced feeding session and I gotta say, it was probably the best moment of my life. Having food crammed into my mouth until I couldnt stomach another bite and teased afterwards really cemented my thoughts on the matter and was something Id definitely come back for.

I don't know...