Submission and domination

Does feeding and gaining make you feel submissive?

Im not sure about being fed, but gaining has definitely put me more into the more submissive area, I used to only have scattered thoughts about growing massive, but now it's like an everyday thing for me to be honest. I have yet to try being fed, but I think it would only make me even more submissive.
6 years

If my feeder is dominant, they can do whatever they please with me. I love and eagerly embrace any and all fetishes, my owner demands. I'm a true sub, being fattened, forced fed, feminized, humiliated and you name it are all good to me. Kik me gaetano2733
6 years

I don’t have a feeder yet. But recently I’ve gotten more and more into being a Feedee and stuffing myself. I’ve always considered myself submissive and getting fatter has only made me more submissive. Once I get a feeder I will pretty much completely belong to her.
6 years

definitely does. especially when your s/o is taking advantage of your low self control with food and being overly encouraging as well.
6 years

Takeyourpride:
What part of gaining for your feeder makes you feel this way? What is your fave part?

When my wife "formally" took on the role of feeder, and we started to talk about making goals, and really being active in my gaining, she started to make rules. Simple ones at first, specific to gaining: You will eat everything I tell you to. You won't stop until I tell you to. That sort of thing.

Then it extended to other elements, like telling me what clothes I would wear. Feeding started to become a very significant part of our sex life, and so that started to fall under her control as well (including bondage and force/tube feeding).

Eventually the sweet, cute name calling extended into humiliating names, and her domination just seemed to naturally grow and expand (much as I grew and expanded!).

Finally, at this point, she is physically dominant as well, being fitter, quicker, more flexible, more agile, and just generally more able than me, and I require her assistance for so many things.

It has been a wonderful transition and experience, succumbing . smileyto my mistresses' will
6 years

Completely, and the weakness, unhealthiness and decreased mobility and growing dependence on others just makes the need to submit grow even stronger.
6 years

GrowingConcern:
Completely, and the weakness, unhealthiness and decreased mobility and growing dependence on others just makes the need to submit grow even stronger.

Very true. The need for help in reaching things, in dressing and cleaning, etc. - that small loss of independence - really reinforces the submissive side of gaining.
6 years