forum  weightgain

extra calories6 days

How can I sneak extra calories into my day? I'm already using and drinking cream. What else have you found that adds to your gaining? I'm quite frustrated. I'll never make 230 by Christmas.

extra calories6 days

SecretFREAK:
How can I sneak extra calories into my day? I'm already using and drinking cream. What else have you found that adds to your gaining? I'm quite frustrated. I'll never make 230 by Christmas.

Do stuff like drinking cream before bed, and wake up in the middle of the night to drink some more. That should cause less calories to burn and more to pile on.

extra calories6 days

I would aim for at least 3500-3800 calories day if you aren't very active atm, and track all of your calories using an app to make sure you're eating enough. It's not as much fun that way, but if you're serious about gaining rapidly, sometimes it's necessary to do this to prevent undereating.

Drinking heavy cream helps but if you're undereating during the day you won't see the results you're looking for. Also, if your body doesn't tolerate dairy/cream very well, it's sometimes better to switch to something else (like doughnuts lol).

I've heard a lot of people having good results with cake shakes, VHC Boost, Serious Mass, etc. in combination with cream. I generally tend to focus on whole foods since they are cheaper and healthier - but if you're desperate to gain quickly these quick fixes can be helpful.