forum  stuffing

alone force feeding2 weeks

Iím unfortunately not lucky enough to have a girlfriend into stuffing. Anybody know of any way to do it alone? Like setting up a funnel somehow to simulate someone stuffing me?

Lpk8868:
I�m unfortunately not lucky enough to have a girlfriend into stuffing. Anybody know of any way to do it alone? Like setting up a funnel somehow to simulate someone stuffing me?

If you can get the hang of running a nasogastric tube up your nose and into your stomach you have all sorts of options open to you.

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you can get the hang of running a nasogastric tube up your nose and into your stomach you have all sorts of options open to you.

I've always wanted to try this but I'm too chicken too. Any advice?

Hedonistic_Purity:

MotoBelly:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ng+tube+insertion+tutorial&oq=nasogastric+tube+insertion+tut&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.22637j0j7&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Hedonistic_Purity:

MotoBelly:

Hedonistic_Purity:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ng+tube+insertion+tutorial&oq=nasogastric+tube+insertion+tut&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.22637j0j7&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Get it WRONG, say into your lungs and you could die.

boundandfeed:

ugh sca-roo that lol

if you know a nurse, he/she can help you with the nasogastric tube

boundandfeed:

MotoBelly:
ugh sca-roo that lol

Yeah there are also feeder tutorials online if you look around. You can test to see if it's in your lungs using a little water. It's not without risk, but it's possible to educate yourself and do it correctly.

True, but open throating and a siphon is rather fun too I'll stick with that for now haha