forum  lifestyle tips

tips to rewire my brain as a gainer2 months

I'm starting gaining, and can any of you give me tips to "rewire" my brain to make me eat more and just gain weight? And any other tips would be appreciated!

By increasing your calorie intake, you're body will require more food to feel satisfied - but this process takes time. For the first month or two you may feel perpetually full and have no appetite at all. Gaining can be quite a shock to the system.

It also helps to distract yourself while eating - mindless snacking while watching tv, etc. encourages overeating.

Eating as fast as you can also helps because the brain doesn't register fullness for 20 min or so

I agree that mindless snacking while idle is best. When I fattened my bf this is what got him gaining, without any effort. Slowly releasing yourself from guilt or portion control is the main thing.

Road2chubby:
I'm starting gaining, and can any of you give me tips to "rewire" my brain to make me eat more and just gain weight? And any other tips would be appreciated!

Have sex or masturbate during\after stuffing

Have a wide variety of food available, don't try and eat a huge amount of one thing unless you REALLY love it. I get bored with too much of the same food and want to stop eating it before I'm completely full. What really makes me want to stuff myself is having several different dishes to try.

Keep snacks by your computer and/or TV. Previous posters were so right, it's incredibly easy to plow through a family size bag of chips while watching a show or reading stuff online!

sweetfattie:
Have a wide variety of food available, don't try and eat a huge amount of one thing unless you REALLY love it.

Really good advice, especially if you are a bit of a foodie! It's healthier to get a wide cross section of foods, too.

I've posted this in other threads: The biggest gains I had were after my feeder forced me to stretch out my stomach. For over a month she made me eat meals that left me completely, totally, almost painfully stuffed. She pushed me past my limits at almost every meal! This had the effect of increasing my stomach size, and after that I was just naturally hungry pretty much all the time! It's hard work though, and tough to focus on it for such a long time.

sweetfattie:
Have a wide variety of food available, don't try and eat a huge amount of one thing unless you REALLY love it. I get bored with too much of the same food and want to stop eating it before I'm completely full. What really makes me want to stuff myself is having several different dishes to try.

Keep snacks by your computer and/or TV. Previous posters were so right, it's incredibly easy to plow through a family size bag of chips while watching a show or reading stuff online!

All very true! Mindless eating is the best! Keep snacks in the car and at work. Lord knows there are tons of mindless moments in the car and especially at work! LOL.

Road2chubby:

Try an apetite stimulant like apetamin https://apetamin25.wixsite.com/apetaminworks

august:
By increasing your calorie intake, you're body will require more food to feel satisfied - but this process takes time. For the first month or two you may feel perpetually full and have no appetite at all. Gaining can be quite a shock to the system.

It also helps to distract yourself while eating - mindless snacking while watching tv, etc. encourages overeating.

Eating as fast as you can also helps because the brain doesn't register fullness for 20 min or so
Thanks, I agree you can eat so much food just when you're watching tv!

tips to rewire my brain as a gainer1 month

Associate food with joyful times and experiences that you've had.