forum  submission and domination

total power exchange in feederism2 weeks

So I've thought of this for a while, and I wanted to know other people's thoughts/stories on the subject. I've been considering being on the sub/feedee end of a fantasy like this.

total power exchange in feederism2 weeks

It's like 100% my thing. As a sub feedee, there's nothing I like more than feeling like my feeder is spiraling my eating habits and weight out of control.

I like being objectified. I lose my mind when she prods me to see if my rolls are thicker, grabs a handful of belly while I'm eating, or teases me when I have trouble doing something physical.

Being fattened up to my partner's standards, instead of necessarily my own, is a part of the feeling of "being a plaything" that I can't get enough of.

total power exchange in feederism6 days

camster534:
So I've thought of this for a while, and I wanted to know other people's thoughts/stories on the subject. I've been considering being on the sub/feedee end of a fantasy like this.

I fell into the sub role as feedee, not because I had a pre-existing sub kink, but because my partner was so much a dom. I kind of took to the role gradually.

Over time the roles have become more entrenched in our relationship, and it has suited me just fine. The biggest thing is trust - as long as you maintain that, it works well - even with teasing, humiliation, etc.

pdt:
It's like 100% my thing. As a sub feedee, there's nothing I like more than feeling like my feeder is spiraling my eating habits and weight out of control.

I like being objectified. I lose my mind when she prods me to see if my rolls are thicker, grabs a handful of belly while I'm eating, or teases me when I have trouble doing something physical.

Being fattened up to my partner's standards, instead of necessarily my own, is a part of the feeling of "being a plaything" that I can't get enough of.
Where's my White Knight Domme Feeder

I like the idea of putting someone in psychological handcuffs with just one symbolic complete and permanent transfer of power.

"Eat this little cupcake and your fate is sealed. Once you swallow, you'll have no choice but to eat yourself into an early grave."