Lifestyle tips

Getting man tits

Anyone find any foods that work particularly well for growing moobs quicker? Love how squeezy they are at the moment but wanting bigger ones...
6 years

Getting man tits

I would love to make my own moobs huge, saggy and heavy.

I think gaining weight is the key to have big moobs but sometimes I wonder about some men who has like chubby belly but absolutely huge moobs. I wonder how they have achieved this?

I have thought about using small amount of estrogen or meds to increase size but they are really hard to get without prescription.

There are online pharmacys but order from them get caught on customs, you get trouble and have to pay big fines because it's illegal.

So if anyone has any tips I would appreciate those also.
6 years

Getting man tits

Just type "soy" and "manboobs" into any search engine, and you will be mightily surprised -- especially if you enjoy soy milk and tofu, but many processed foods today have lots of soy.

And many men are getting those man-tits whether they like it or not.
6 years

Getting man tits

Well for me I do kinda have small moobs but with all honesty I've eaten anything and I still got rather small moobs. If I were to keep on eating then for sure I would have large moobs in the future.
6 years

Getting man tits

fatspank:
I tried out this;
www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00KRZNQRW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

And I think it worked as it put an inch on my man boobs while my belly and butt stayed the same size. Went from a 52" chest to 53"!

Not sure the long term effects so I'll try again in a few months to let my body sort itself out.

You’ll have to let us know how this goes, I’m curious if it has a long term effect on where the fat goes.
6 years

Getting man tits

A lot of it has to come down to genetics and hormones. I developed mine around puberty and they've only gotten bigger the fatter I have gotten. Currently at a 46D. I've heard some herbal supplements work, but I would proceed with caution.
6 years