Stuffing

420 stuffing

Anybody else enjoy getting super stoned then stuffing their bellies until not only the weed, but their guts as well, have them couch-locked?
Any stories?
6 years

420 stuffing

My nightly routine lol it's so hard to feel full tho! 🙊
6 years

420 stuffing

Absolutely the most wonderful! My #1 favourite thing about the good green!

The feeling is amazing... a satiation that just never ends (well as long as you keep stokin the smokin whilst oinkin).

I do not know why, but damn... its as if the THC relaxes your nerves/belly or something and you really can keep fitting more and more and not feel bad.

Cute girls who actively love being piggies are that much sexier when toked -^^-

The other beautiful thing with the green is that it can be a gateway to gaining for some people. Its like the cherry on top.

I just wish bastards would legalise it all over, because alcohol really does not cut it for me!
6 years

420 stuffing

I seriously cannot stop feeding myself when I get high
6 years

420 stuffing

I always bring my vape pen to the buffet and smoke in the bathroom between plates. It just gets me in the mood to completely stuff myself to capacity and then make me try a little bit more to stretch my stomach. I love nothing more than getting high and pigging out.
6 years

420 stuffing

Yep! Early trainings have shown being stoned increases the need to be filled to capacity and decreases resistance to the idea.

It's the best, and so I have been told!
6 years

420 stuffing

If there's a night my wife says she's "not really hungry", I'll hand her the vaporizer when she's watching Netflix. A few puffs later and she wants enough takeout Chinese for 3 people LOL.
4 years

420 stuffing

Mine has been using CBD to help with some medical issues. Slowly introduced her to vaping THC.

She doesn't use a whole lot but within the hour her imaginary diet restrictions are pushed aside as she asks for snacks and desserts, especially in the evening.
4 years

420 stuffing

I wish I could find someone to get high and stuff with😭
I've never smoked before so I wanna do it with someone
3 years

420 stuffing

420 for every stuffing is how its been for years now! From encouragement, you know...
3 years
12   loading