forum  stuffing

sugar daddy feeder2 months

I'm looking for a sugar daddy feeder who feeds me constantly at my demand and spoils me non with food goodies

Bbwfeedme:
I'm looking for a sugar daddy feeder who feeds me constantly at my demand and spoils me non with food goodies
would love to date you and care for you

Bbwfeedme:

FATBOYSLIM:
would love to date you and care for you
sounds great to me

Bbwfeedme:

Sure! Iíll be glad! Youíre are a woman that deserves a lot!

Bbwfeedme:

Sure! Iíll be glad! Youíre are a woman that deserves a lot (literally!)

Good luck finding someone smiley. Seriously not even a little sarcastic.

I have always made a lot more money than anyone I've dated and with my last ex I felt like I was "the man" in the relationship because I always ended up paying for stuff. Pitfall possibility on any lesbian couple, but bothered me more being trans.

I'd absolutely love to have a partner spoil me with food. Rubbing and other encouragement welcome too lol.

Cassie87:

I have always made a lot more money than anyone I've dated and with my last ex I felt like I was "the man" in the relationship because I always ended up paying for stuff. Pitfall possibility on any lesbian couple, but bothered me more being trans.

I'd absolutely love to have a partner spoil me with food. Rubbing and other encouragement welcome too lol.

(what exactly do you mean?)

Cassie87:

eddiefly00:

Buy and feed me food, belly rubs, fondling, just simple stuff!

Cassie87:

eddiefly00:

Cassie87:
Buy and feed me food, belly rubs, fondling, just simple stuff!

Oh gotcha! Iíd love to do that!