forum  lifestyle tips

beating the body2 months

I have been eating like mad, and it has had almost no effect. What is the best way to slow down my metabolism. Thanks for the help.

beating the body2 months

Time is the key. As you get older, you will get fatter. Good luck!

beating the body2 months

I would suggest that you try to eat 4,000 calories per day, and if you don't see any gains, increase that amount by a few hundred calories until you do. Some people's maintenance is insanely high (I know a lot of guys who have to eat 4k just to maintain).

If you have an active job, or are exercising at all, you are going to need to eat even more than this.

Sometimes it's not enough just to guess how much you're eating. Track your calories for several days/a week and make sure you're eating 4k per day consistently. A lot of the time people think they're eating a lot when in actuality they are not eating enough to gain.

beating the body2 months

august:
I would suggest that you try to eat 4,000 calories per day, and if you don't see any gains, increase that amount by a few hundred calories until you do. Some people's maintenance is insanely high (I know a lot of guys who have to eat 4k just to maintain).

If you have an active job, or are exercising at all, you are going to need to eat even more than this.

Sometimes it's not enough just to guess how much you're eating. Track your calories for several days/a week and make sure you're eating 4k per day consistently. A lot of the time people think they're eating a lot when in actuality they are not eating enough to gain.

I will start to do this! Thank you for the help!

beating the body2 months

i had to stuff myself for 12 weeks before I gained a pound then it all came fast

beating the body1 month

https://extrabagageclaim.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Gain-Weight-519006920?q=gallery%3AExtraBagageClaim%2F29938223&qo=0