Lifestyle tips

Telling girlfriend about stuffing fetish

Hey! I was wondering how/if I should tell my girlfriend (been together for 6 months) about my fetish. She's not really into it but she is on the chubby side (why I was attracted to her) and she does love food. However, she has indicated that she does not like being fat and has shot me down when I brought up stuffing/feeding so I know she isn't into it, which I am completely okay with. We both love to eat and sometimes I try to get her to overeat a bit and she does let me rub her stuffed belly. It still feels great to be with her and not bringing up the belly stuffing thing is completely fine. That being said, I feel like it's best to be completely honest and open with her because I haven't explicitly indicated my interests. I'm not into gaining weight although I'm not against it (still turns me on) but I worry about the health issues that may come with weight. So how should I bring this up with her without seeming like I'm joking or saying "I love your fat" just to make her feel good or being really creepy?
6 years

I think it depends on what you want from the relationship. Would you actually enjoy fattening her up more and more, or is this maybe just a fetish that is nice to fantasize about, but not actually living it out. So it depends what you want from a relationship. if you tell her "hey I would like to fatten you up" chances are, she will be weirded out and leave you. But if you really desire a feedee/feeder relationship, then you should come clean. Either she likes it, and you get the relationship you want. or she doesnt, and you can find someone who does.
If on the other hand you just find chubby chicks attractive, I think there is nothing wrong about telling her that. I myself have a feeding and pregnancy fetish. anything that makes the belly tight and round gets me going. I told my girlfriend about the pregnancy fetish long ago and we even incorporate into our role play. I, and also she think that this fetish is kind of natural. I havent come so clean about the stuffing fetish, although i always make it clear to her how much i lover her bloated belly when she eats alot (she is very thin).
2 years

When you realize your gf/wife is not inclined to feeding I wouldn’t bring it up anymore. It could even fire back to the point where they get turned off. But they’re is nothing wrong with caring for one another which can also include an attractively stocked fridge.
So I would just give her all the love you can give, including keeping plenty of her favorite snacks in stock and enjoy watching the progress.
2 years