forum  lifestyle tips

telling girlfriend about stuffing fetish2 months

Hey! I was wondering how/if I should tell my girlfriend (been together for 6 months) about my fetish. She's not really into it but she is on the chubby side (why I was attracted to her) and she does love food. However, she has indicated that she does not like being fat and has shot me down when I brought up stuffing/feeding so I know she isn't into it, which I am completely okay with. We both love to eat and sometimes I try to get her to overeat a bit and she does let me rub her stuffed belly. It still feels great to be with her and not bringing up the belly stuffing thing is completely fine. That being said, I feel like it's best to be completely honest and open with her because I haven't explicitly indicated my interests. I'm not into gaining weight although I'm not against it (still turns me on) but I worry about the health issues that may come with weight. So how should I bring this up with her without seeming like I'm joking or saying "I love your fat" just to make her feel good or being really creepy?

hello I could perhaps answer your question, if I were you I would be honest, you're afraid of problems that derive from overweight but the real problems come after a certain degree of obesity and not always, however, you can reassure her saying that you will do things with calm and always as long as she wants , maybe you could find that she likes, I recommend you go slowly at first because it could take it badly!

When I first found out some guys actually prefer fat it was a real shock to me and played a huge part in the confidence I have now, well it was at the start of it.. I grew up in a culture of fat being the enemy lol.
She's lucky to have someone who thinks she's hot and adores her body. I'd never date a non FA now. Just make sure you tell her it's not the reason you love her.

Im in the exact same situation and have the same feelings towards it. I was really surprised to read this actually. It feels better knowing someone else is in the same boat. Weve been together for several years and though she has said shes not into this kind of thing, she mentions her overeating all the time. Its hard to tell if shes throwing me a bone because she knows I like it or is just being self deprecating. Either way, it feels kinda shitty and Im too embarrassed and afraid of hurting the relationship to bring it up. A big part of me is worried that if I bring it up again, she will start feeling uncomfortable and stop talking about eating altogether and or feel uncomfortable eating in front of me or think that I have alterior motives every time I mention food or eating.

Being honnest is the best advice I can give you. The sooner you'll tell her, the sooner you'll be relieved. I know it may sound odd to tell her "I love your fat" because our society makes it prohibited but believe there is nothing weird here. Fat is part of her body as is her hair, heart, etc. So by telling her "I love your fat" you only tell her "I love that part of your body that makes you whole". I think even if she reacts weird at first she would finally understand it. And maybe you can even make her like that too.

I really think honesty is the best policy. This way you don't ever have to wonder about miscommunication.