Gaining

Apetamin weight gainer review

Hi everyone , I just started apetamin about a week and a half ago. I have not seen much results yet but that could be because I am already pretty big and just started! However I am Devouring every piece of food I can get my hands on, so it is definitely increasing my appetite. What has everyones experiences been?
6 years

Frannyass:
Hi everyone , I just started apetamin about a week and a half ago. I have not seen much results yet but that could be because I am already pretty big and just started! However I am Devouring every piece of food I can get my hands on, so it is definitely increasing my appetite. What has everyones experiences been?

where did you order it from
6 years

www.ebay.com/itm/Apetamin/302564024459

The medication Periactin contains the same active ingredient Cyproheptidine.
6 years

The medication Periactin contains the same active ingredient Cyproheptidine.

Is this availible without a prescription?
6 years

In the UK, yes. I don't know about the USA.

Also, let's not shout too loudly about it outside of here. If the regulatory authorities discover people are misusing it in order to intentionally gain weight, they may tighten control of it.
6 years

Frannyass:

The Muffin king:
where did you order it from

Apeti.com
6 years

that took me to a real estate website that's in Spanish
6 years

I heared apetamin can be bought at Africa food stores...it is manufactered in India .....does this worry anyone as it is not fda approved???
6 years

for the physician info, what do I put???
6 years