Fat experiences

Great frustration of this community

Lgoxf:
What�s the greatest frustration you have with this community?

Mine is that it is so rare to find anyone who shares this kink who lives nearby.

Preach man. Women have so many guys to choose from, yet it's not the same vice versa.
6 years

I wish there were more local people. Irl on most things is better.
6 years

I agree with august. I am looking to be someone's friend or acquaintance, not someone's client.
6 years

For me, it's that it seems like everyone uses kik, and I just have the hardest time typing on my phone. I'm a touch typist and would prefer absolutely anything that lets me use the computer.

Also, the subs seem very bossy. smiley Still looking for someone with compatible kinks with enough mutual interest to reply. God knows I'm guilty of just not replying if I'm not interested, so I can't throw stones, but I have an annoyingly specific set of kinks and anti-kinks that I really didn't ask my brain for. Thanks, brain.

That said, I have gotten some good roleplays going with people with whom there's at least some overlap in interests, and I am very appreciative for that.
6 years

I would love to find a girlfriend in my are who would turn out to be female feeder. She would fatten me up secrectly untill I was really big, then she would come out of the closet and would turn me into a blob of fat.

She would feed me untill I was really full, my belly would be stuffed and then she would reward me by having sex. She would train me to have pleasure of eating untill my belly is really using sex.

I would be become submissive hungry lazy man with big belly and heavy moobs.

Sadly thing is that female feeders are hard to find and they are rare. Never met female feeder in real life or even female fa.

I'm really happy behalf of those feedee people that have founded feeder.
6 years