Gaining

Christmas treats

What is your favourite Christmas food for weight gaining? I love pigs in blankets personally, closely followed by Christmas pudding with loads of cream.
6 years

Christmas treats

Curveman:
What is your favourite Christmas food for weight gaining? I love pigs in blankets personally, closely followed by Christmas pudding with loads of cream.

Egg Nog, is really calorie dense, a good choice. My wife baked a lot this Christmas. She made Reese's cup in dough cup, 'kiss cookies, a peanut butter base cookie with a hersheys kiss on top, those are favorites for me and go right to my waist/belly. Good luck, eat up!
6 years

Christmas treats

fanedfox:
Egg Nog, is really calorie dense, a good choice. My wife baked a lot this Christmas. She made Reese's cup in dough cup, 'kiss cookies, a peanut butter base cookie with a hersheys kiss on top, those are favorites for me and go right to my waist/belly. Good luck, eat up!

Unfortunately it's difficult to get Egg Nog here in the UK. Been feasting on nuts however and weight at a new high - up 2Kg already since last week!
6 years

Christmas treats

Well, not necessarily Christmas (although he ate a fair amount of cookies and gingerbread) but he has now combined latkes with more things than I can imagine. He prepared a breakfast of blinzes while his family was in town. If you want to fatten someone, potatoes fried in oil isn't a bad option.
6 years