forum  body inflation

any good supplements to cause bloating?3 months

Hello, I'm new here, and while I do enjoy nice chubby bellies, I also love bellies that are round and tight and filled with gas, gurgling like crazy

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any supplements or things I could take that are sure to cause gassiness and bloating in the gut that I can get off sites like Amazon.

Like, stuff that's sure to cause swelling in your gut if you take too much of it or anything like that. I saw someone else here mention Creatine Monohydrate, and I'm going to try that soon, but any other suggestions?

Loads of fibre one bars, if Im doing a bloat with em ill do like 4-8 depending on my mood, and then just wait for the magic to happen haha

How well dose it work?

Not sure on supplements but I get pretty big with blueberries and beer after lunch smiley
attachment

any good supplements to cause bloating?2 months

AyLmaokai:
Loads of fibre one bars, if Im doing a bloat with em ill do like 4-8 depending on my mood, and then just wait for the magic to happen haha

That sounds like it would work, but goodness, wouldn't you get the runs pretty bad afterwards? ;;

any good supplements to cause bloating?1 month

People do the mentos and coke.
But with my limited science sense it seems too much carbon dioxide in the body could cause a toxic reaction or a over dose of CO2 in the blood.

any good supplements to cause bloating?3 weeks

MotoBelly:
Not sure on supplements but I get pretty big with blueberries and beer after lunch smiley

How does blueberries and beer make you bloat?

any good supplements to cause bloating?3 weeks

MotoBelly:

Spidey87:
How does blueberries and beer make you bloat?

Blueberries will naturally bloat you if you eat enough of them smiley and beer I just, chug, shake my belly, and hold back from belching as much as I can within reason!