Fat experiences

Getting tired when on top?

A while back my wife was on one of her unintentional gaining patterns and she seemed to keep gaining for much longer than she usually does. We often make love with her on top quite a bit....but like you for some reason over the last several months we were in other positions.

Oe night after she got out of the shower and cam to bed she climbed on top of me....and the first thing I clearly noticed was how much heavier she felt when she settled on top of me not to mention all of her warm soft Fat flesh engulfing me.....as she slowly slid me in she started slowly thrusting I was brick hard and her moaning made her thrust slightly faster and shortly after she became very out of breath and even started to sweat which she doesn't typically do. With every heavy thrust her fat soft belly would slap into mine and her big thighs and ass would jiggle so heavily and sexy. Just a few more moments went by and she was even much more sweaty and breathing even heavier. She suddenly stopped and braced herself with her arms on the head board above me with her huge breasts right in my face smelling like sexy bath soap. As she rested....trying to catch her breath....I asked her why she was stopping.....and she said...."your Fatty wife is to out of shape to keep going and needs a break". Hearing this drove me crazy with arousal and as she started thrusting agin and breathing and panting heavily it kept turning me on more an more......until we both came and she rolled off breathing like she just ran a marathon I watched her massive breasts jiggling with each heavy breath and her now huge soft belly going up and down rippling with each deep breath.

It was pretty sexy seeing how out of shape she had became during sex and the fact that she noticed it and expressed it to me drove me to all new arousal levels.
6 years

Getting tired when on top?

voluptuouslover:
A while back my wife was on one of her unintentional gaining patterns and she seemed to keep gaining for much longer than she usually does. We often make love with her on top quite a bit....but like you for some reason over the last several months we were in other positions.

Oe night after she got out of the shower and cam to bed she climbed on top of me....and the first thing I clearly noticed was how much heavier she felt when she settled on top of me not to mention all of her warm soft Fat flesh engulfing me.....as she slowly slid me in she started slowly thrusting I was brick hard and her moaning made her thrust slightly faster and shortly after she became very out of breath and even started to sweat which she doesn't typically do. With every heavy thrust her fat soft belly would slap into mine and her big thighs and ass would jiggle so heavily and sexy. Just a few more moments went by and she was even much more sweaty and breathing even heavier. She suddenly stopped and braced herself with her arms on the head board above me with her huge breasts right in my face smelling like sexy bath soap. As she rested....trying to catch her breath....I asked her why she was stopping.....and she said...."your Fatty wife is to out of shape to keep going and needs a break". Hearing this drove me crazy with arousal and as she started thrusting agin and breathing and panting heavily it kept turning me on more an more......until we both came and she rolled off breathing like she just ran a marathon I watched her massive breasts jiggling with each heavy breath and her now huge soft belly going up and down rippling with each deep breath.

It was pretty sexy seeing how out of shape she had became during sex and the fact that she noticed it and expressed it to me drove me to all new arousal levels.

This. Damn. this is hot!
6 years