forum  general

waning interest in feederism?2 weeks

I find that my interest wanes when the sense of futility grows too much. The feeling of what am I doing? Wasting hours here talking to people who I will never meet and at times unsure they even exist! Its usually at that point I decide to leave the sites like FF and Feabie.

However this being a part of my sexuality and feeling optimistic that the next time will be different draws me back in.

One key tenet to the feeding fantasy for me are the elements of security and commitment from a partner. I find my interest grows when Im lacking security and commitment but when those things do feature in my life my interest wanes.

waning interest in feederism?2 weeks

Lgoxf:
I find that my interest wanes when the sense of futility grows too much. The feeling of �what am I doing? Wasting hours here talking to people who I will never meet and at times unsure they even exist! It�s usually at that point I decide to leave the sites like FF and Feabie.

However this being a part of my sexuality and feeling optimistic that the next time will be different draws me back in.

One key tenet to the feeding fantasy for me are the elements of security and commitment from a partner. I find my interest grows when I�m lacking security and commitment but when those things do feature in my life my interest wanes.

For me, this is almost the opposite side of your story: the longer I got distant from any F.A-related social media or didn't lured any woman to gain some weight, the more I'm craving to the NEED to find a feedee.
2 page 2 of 2   loading