forum  weightgain

advice for a new gainer1 month

While most people want to lose weight and get in shape I have decided my New Years resolution is to finally give in to my deepest fantasies of obesity. I want to take the plunge and get fat and out of shape.

That being said I'm not sure how to go about it in the most efficient way(I'm very impatient and would like to start seeing results fast) I'm accustomed to a fatty diet and already have pretty poor eating habits as in I always skip breakfast and often lunch and then feast on greasy fast food followed by snacking on chips and other salty snacks until bed. Also I get zero exercise aside from walking to and from work or to the grocery store/bus stop etc. I'm certain I am cursed with a high metabolism which keeps me scrawny.

Basically I'm looking for ways to get past the banes of my fattening desires. I don't really eat a lot of sweets or drink pop so perhaps upping my sugar intake will help, also I've heard chugging heavy cream mixed with ice cream or chocolate milk can do wonders on the body though I've yet to try it.

Also I have trouble with stuffing as whenever I try it I get extremely horny, like the most turned on I have ever been, which causes me to lose my appetite and makes it very difficult to keep going. Even thinking about getting fat will sometimes kill it. Are there tricks to associate hunger and arousal or will I have to just tough it out and hope I adjust?

Any advice is appreciated to help me get fat soft and jiggly in the upcoming year smiley

advice for a new gainer1 month

You have to force yourself to eat more than usually. You need to increase the amount of food you eat in any meals. Your stomach will be expand and from there it become easier, just eat more, and nonstop

advice for a new gainer2 weeks

Eat a full meal, then get high... You'll want another meal!

Well, I have a few tips.
1. Always eat in, and order one more dish than you intend on eating. Eating in the restaurant encourages lingering and eating, even after full.
2. Go slow. I am a fan of slower gaining. I think it's more effective long term and more enjoyable. Stretch yourself a little, consistently. You will eat more as time goes on.
3. Give in to your limitations. If you get tired, stop walking. Move as little as possible, and allow yourself to give in. When I fattened my bf I always allowed him to stop an activity, to discourage him from exercising or hiking. Make it easy on yourself to get lazy.
4. Always be eating. Put little snacks everywhere you can. Always have something to eat, to snack on. You'll gradually become dependent on them.
5. Dairy, carbs, and meat. Always your weight gain friend.
6. Eat a good, heavy large snack just before bed, and try to take naps on your days off / week-ends after a big meal. I sent my bf to a nap at first, to get him used to moving less and letting all those calories settle in. Just a half hour is fine. Or, alternately, just a 30 min rest after a big meal.

TheWhipHand:
Well, I have a few tips.
1. Always eat in, and order one more dish than you intend on eating. Eating in the restaurant encourages lingering and eating, even after full.
2. Go slow. I am a fan of slower gaining. I think it's more effective long term and more enjoyable. Stretch yourself a little, consistently. You will eat more as time goes on.
3. Give in to your limitations. If you get tired, stop walking. Move as little as possible, and allow yourself to give in. When I fattened my bf I always allowed him to stop an activity, to discourage him from exercising or hiking. Make it easy on yourself to get lazy.
4. Always be eating. Put little snacks everywhere you can. Always have something to eat, to snack on. You'll gradually become dependent on them.
6. Eat a good, heavy large snack just before bed, and try to take naps on your days off / week-ends after a big meal. I sent my bf to a nap at first, to get him used to moving less and letting all those calories settle in. Just a half hour is fine. Or, alternately, just a 30 min rest after a big meal.

Also great advice for any feeders out there trying to give a helping hand!

TheWhipHand:
Well, I have a few tips.

What a great tips! I wish I could meet you. Feeder as you could help me so much.

Based on your stats, I would aim to eat a little over 3k calories per day at first, which should result in a gain of one pound per week - then gradually increase your calorie intake from there.

I'm not sure how far you walk to and from work/school, but if you walk 10 miles, you'll need about 3300 to gain a pound a week, and 3800 cals per week to gain two pounds a week.

Sometimes in the beginning, it's helpful to keep track of your calories for a week or so to get a sense of how much you're actually eating. A lot of people think they're eating a lot when in actuality they're eating less than they need to gain.

Not to toot my own horn, but "How to Get Fat" on my site that has helped some: http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/htgf.html

every evening, alcohol, then noodles and cream (or any carb/fat combo), then sleep within half an hour. Use melatonin if you can't sleep.