Gaining

Advice for a new gainer

You have to force yourself to eat more than usually. You need to increase the amount of food you eat in any meals. Your stomach will be expand and from there it become easier, just eat more, and nonstop
6 years

Advice for a new gainer

Well, I have a few tips.
1. Always eat in, and order one more dish than you intend on eating. Eating in the restaurant encourages lingering and eating, even after full.
2. Go slow. I am a fan of slower gaining. I think it's more effective long term and more enjoyable. Stretch yourself a little, consistently. You will eat more as time goes on.
3. Give in to your limitations. If you get tired, stop walking. Move as little as possible, and allow yourself to give in. When I fattened my bf I always allowed him to stop an activity, to discourage him from exercising or hiking. Make it easy on yourself to get lazy.
4. Always be eating. Put little snacks everywhere you can. Always have something to eat, to snack on. You'll gradually become dependent on them.
5. Dairy, carbs, and meat. Always your weight gain friend.
6. Eat a good, heavy large snack just before bed, and try to take naps on your days off / week-ends after a big meal. I sent my bf to a nap at first, to get him used to moving less and letting all those calories settle in. Just a half hour is fine. Or, alternately, just a 30 min rest after a big meal.
6 years

Advice for a new gainer

TheWhipHand:
Well, I have a few tips.
1. Always eat in, and order one more dish than you intend on eating. Eating in the restaurant encourages lingering and eating, even after full.
2. Go slow. I am a fan of slower gaining. I think it's more effective long term and more enjoyable. Stretch yourself a little, consistently. You will eat more as time goes on.
3. Give in to your limitations. If you get tired, stop walking. Move as little as possible, and allow yourself to give in. When I fattened my bf I always allowed him to stop an activity, to discourage him from exercising or hiking. Make it easy on yourself to get lazy.
4. Always be eating. Put little snacks everywhere you can. Always have something to eat, to snack on. You'll gradually become dependent on them.
5. Dairy, carbs, and meat. Always your weight gain friend.
6. Eat a good, heavy large snack just before bed, and try to take naps on your days off / week-ends after a big meal. I sent my bf to a nap at first, to get him used to moving less and letting all those calories settle in. Just a half hour is fine. Or, alternately, just a 30 min rest after a big meal.

What a great tips! I wish I could meet you. Feeder as you could help me so much.
6 years

Advice for a new gainer

Not to toot my own horn, but "How to Get Fat" on my site that has helped some: askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/htgf.html
6 years

Advice for a new gainer

every evening, alcohol, then noodles and cream (or any carb/fat combo), then sleep within half an hour. Use melatonin if you can't sleep.
6 years