forum  lifestyle tips

getting the gf to gain/ethics of this3 weeks

There would be wise to speak out about your penchants with her. If she's down for it, that's good for both of you. If she isn't, you'll mighy dealt with her choice as a couple.

If you love her no matter what, I would just let her do her own thing. Getting her to gain when she doesn't want to is wrong, and trying to make her healthy if she doesn't want to is also wrong. You can admire her gains and tell her so. You can also give your input for healthy living if she asks. But she is her own person and probably knows the pros and cons of doing what she does.

ApronDoubleBelly:
I've cut out some of your double talk to get to the point. You aren't a feeder. You don't like far, you don't want her to gain weight you want her to excerise and eat " healthy".
You're angry she's fat you both tease fat people make fun of the idea. You're prejudice and assume fat people " laze around" you have a very negative Idea of fat people.

If you are trolling with a conniving agenda, you might possibly have a pregnancy fetish since you mentioned , " have children" , "adopt" pregnant", " I want children", several times.but you definitely aren't a feeder.[/quote]

Hon, I think you are looking too deep into this and have some personal insecurities you're letting out. He just wanted a balance between a big sexy body and still having his girlfriend around for a long, happy life. He didn't say fat people are just lazy pigs, he said his girlfriend enjoys laying around and it probably contributes to the weight that he likes, but it's a fact that adequate exercise is essential to health. He doesn't have to want his girlfriend to eat greasy, undeniably unhealthy food to want to feed her and watch her gain weight. There is no secret agenda. Your attacks on his posts are unnecessary and unfounded.