Gaining

Ways to make fat go to belly?

Eat foods high in transfats!
6 years

My recommendation is to eat trans fats, they redistribute fat from other areas of the body to the belly, as well as creating fat there also. Don't eat too much though as trans fats are notoriously bad for your heart if consumed in large quantities.

Also cut down on salt and sugar as they cause water retention in other areas of the body. Combine trans fats with wholesome food to balance your diet.

Lastly, If you have the money invest in laser lipo sessions at your nearest clinic, targeting the parts of your body you don't want to gain fat.

As anyone will tell you the body is very selective about where it stores weight but it's far from impossible to attain the body shape you desire. It just takes a bit of strategy, combined with external assistance.

Good luck and happy gaining! smiley
6 years

Bellyfattener18:
My recommendation is to eat trans fats, they redistribute fat from other areas of the body to the belly, as well as creating fat there also. Don't eat too much though as trans fats are notoriously bad for your heart if consumed in large quantities.

My advice (and that of my much more knowledgeable-about-nutrition wife) would be NOT to SEEK OUT additional trans fats in your diet... If you are a fatty, eating processed or fast food, you are probably getting more than enough of these as it is! Most of us hit "large quantities" without trying. As she always says, "You want to be fat, not dead!"

Sadly, most of this is genetics. If there was a may for me to redirect fat away from chest, thighs and butt to my belly, I would do it! Sadly, there is not. You just have to love the fat you get!
6 years

Sumos are supposed to skip breakfast to increase their cortisol level. This is said to increase belly fat.

Just read this, but I cant judge it tbh.
6 years