forum  fat experiences

childhood experiences turn dream body type1 month

I haven't heard much about how the found out about their reasons for loving bigger bodies/food stuffing/weight gain and well having a sexual pleasure for it. Because for me I can remember playing around as a kid with eating food or trying to look like my parents (they were both bigger in size when I was younger, my momma has now fell into mulit-million healthier lifestyle fad spending major $ over the years) but its a whole lot less of that now being an adult

Like a kid I would try to hide bloating myself with drinks, or the weird happy feelings I got after eating a nice big meal.
Like does anyone ever have any of the same experiences.

Very much so! As a tween or teen don't remember exactly - I'd bloat myself with two mountain dews and sneak food in the middle of the night lol

Now however I can bloat waaay more than that haha

Purposeful bloating was something I did very often as a kid, seeing how big I could get. I remember wondrously watching the size of my belly increase, my t-shirts getting tighter, hearing the sloshing noises and just loving the whole experience as I downed all sorts of fluids, from soft drinks to cordial drinks and milk. smiley

MotoBelly:
Very much so! As a tween or teen don't remember exactly - I'd bloat myself with two mountain dews and sneak food in the middle of the night lol

Now however I can bloat waaay more than that haha

But for me now i want more than to just do bloats. I actually want to gain more weight but it's just how I am going to do it with money issues & my parents getting on my case about it

Candy corn:
when I was a kid I loved to put pillows under my shirt to look bigger.
I also was obsessed with the cartoon episodes where characters gained weight.

I used to that too & acting like I ate my toys

childhood experiences turn dream body type3 weeks

From when I was in kindergarten I would play with my dolls and have them get fat, and stuff my shirts with pillows, and drink litres of milk at a time.

I was not into food when I was a kid, I was hating it (I think the fact that my mom was a really bad cook for the everyday meals is one of the reason among others). I started to love it and stuff at 15 yo.

But since very early, I had a fascination for big boobs and big butts. Like it was the whole world to me. I wanted to have them and to touch them on other people.

It came so early and so strong that I remember at only 2 yo (I have pictures of this day!!) when my aunt offered me a cute baby bikini for my birthday, I was obsessed by the top of it on me, praying for my flat chest to grow into big boobies. I was staring at my chest, wishing ! I was so proud to have this bikini already ! Crazy.
Also around 8-9 yo, I would drop my drawings of the future me I wanted to become, under my pillow, so I hoped that would make me like that later : chubby with huge boobies.

Now I want to be even fatter than chubby and I'm not that much anymore into boobies but more in general fat smiley

Candy corn:
when I was a kid I loved to put pillows under my shirt to look bigger.
I also was obsessed with the cartoon episodes where characters gained weight.

Bellyachekitten:
I used to that too & acting like I ate my toys

Oh me too !

People around were surprised and having fun on my obsession for the book "Little miss greedy".

Reading "Chocolate Factory"...

and then falling in love with someone that embodies all of the best qualities of the characters together!

Hungry like Augustus, gigantic like Violet, but kind like Charlie.