Fat experiences

Childhood experiences turn dream body type

I haven't heard much about how the found out about their reasons for loving bigger bodies/food stuffing/weight gain and well having a sexual pleasure for it. Because for me I can remember playing around as a kid with eating food or trying to look like my parents (they were both bigger in size when I was younger, my momma has now fell into mulit-million healthier lifestyle fad spending major $ over the years) but its a whole lot less of that now being an adult

Like a kid I would try to hide bloating myself with drinks, or the weird happy feelings I got after eating a nice big meal.
Like does anyone ever have any of the same experiences.
6 years

Purposeful bloating was something I did very often as a kid, seeing how big I could get. I remember wondrously watching the size of my belly increase, my t-shirts getting tighter, hearing the sloshing noises and just loving the whole experience as I downed all sorts of fluids, from soft drinks to cordial drinks and milk. smiley
6 years

MotoBelly:
Very much so! As a tween or teen don't remember exactly - I'd bloat myself with two mountain dews and sneak food in the middle of the night lol

Now however I can bloat waaay more than that haha

But for me now i want more than to just do bloats. I actually want to gain more weight but it's just how I am going to do it with money issues & my parents getting on my case about it
6 years

Candy corn:
when I was a kid I loved to put pillows under my shirt to look bigger.
I also was obsessed with the cartoon episodes where characters gained weight.

I used to that too & acting like I ate my toys
6 years

From when I was in kindergarten I would play with my dolls and have them get fat, and stuff my shirts with pillows, and drink litres of milk at a time.
6 years