forum  introductions

how to recognize a chubby chaser3 weeks

Is there someone who can tell me more about this?

Estell:
Is there someone who can tell me more about this?

ApronDoubleBelly:
YouTube has some videos on the topic. All the speakers seem
like they are just compartmentalizing fat women. They mistake lust and curiosity for genuine attraction. Its insulting.

Personally a " chaser " of anything means it's a fantasy fling they want to endulge and they aren't interested in anything solid. So, I wouldn't want one. A man who is a fat admirer or weight either way isn't a factor in his attraction is a better target. These are some warning signs:

**Ogling

They feel a fat woman is desperate for attention and stare inappropriately. They lick lips, making moaning noises look up and down. They don't try to hide this behavior. They wrongfully think its a compliment. Its gross.

**Inappropriate compliments

They feel big women are insecure complimenting their body will fast track them to your bed.
They'll verbalize their attractions to " fat, big curvy voluptuous"women . They use terms like"more to hold", "cushion for the pushing". Too sexual.
The nerve , how would this sound if a guy walked up to a fit woman in a bar and said " I love a thin/ fit woman. How everything is well proportioned and balances. Easier to handle ( during sex)" Right? He'd be slapped. Its rude to comment on the body to people you don't know intimately.

**Other comments are offensives

"Fat girls give better bj
"..........better at sex"
"..........are nicer/ not so materialistic"
" ...I like big butts/ breast/ belly"
So okay you're calling fat girls a cheap date easy to bang and she'll thank you for it like a moron? Thanks..no thanks

***They berate thin women

Its not cool for men to group anyone women based on looks. That " thin b**ch could be the big woman's bestie. Again they think large women are so insecure berating another will flatter them.

Narcissistic conversation/ Fat Messiah

When they speak its all about what they want/ like instead of what they can offer to you and a relationship. The big person is just an object for their gratification.
It's all about how the chubby person please their eye, makes them feel superior. They think they're the best thing to happen to the obese person. I call them " Fat Messiah", saving all fatties

That's my list . I'm sure others disagree but if a man does this... I run.

Well said. Lots to consider even for Fat Admirers.

Well said Apron..what could be more disheartening than a man or woman who has zero idea about you, yet judging you at the first contact with you. Its said another mans poison is one man food

I happen to completely disagree with what Apron said and I find it rather prudish. A chubby chaser is a man or woman that finds fat people attractive. This can lead to romance, or it can not. Like any relationship. Please spare me your fake outrage when someone finds you attractive.

I think we can all agree there are "those people" out there tho.
Who see fat people as not admirable but just "easy", or whose teasing isn't playful but negging.

projectpolemics:
I think we can all agree there are "those people" out there tho.
Who see fat people as not admirable but just "easy", or whose teasing isn't playful but negging.

True, but isn't what you're referring to basically called a jerk and can't jerks be found in all walks of life? I don't see how a person being attracted to a certain body type says anything about their personality. All a "chubby chaser" is, is a person that thinks fat people are hot. So what's the deal?

My eyes wander to fat bellies and fatter assets in public all the time

how to recognize a chubby chaser2 weeks

Please Kik me, pippa__456