Food and recipes

Eating cake mix for calories

Add heavy cream.Or for a cheaper and more drinkable additive-Sweetened Condensed Milk. 1500 Extremely Fattening Calories in a 11 ounce can.Add a couple scoops of melted ice cream and a pint or two of 2 percent milk and use a hand mixer and Voila' .Mini cake batter shake at probably 5000 calories for just a few dollars.Most people struggle with drinking cake batter so since you Like it this recipe could really be Great for you.
6 years

Try brownie mix and happy cream that woods pretty good too.
6 years

This is one of the first things I saw that gave me ideas on getting cheap food to get rounder.
I ended up getting just white cake mix, a gallon of milk, a can of pumpkin, and sweetened condensed milk. I blended all of that (adding regular milk as needed since I can't drink things that are too thick), and it's helped. Drinking it makes me feel bloated and nice, and since mine isn't terribly thick, it goes down well and can be drunk with meals. Having so much milk also deludes the full sweetness of it too since having it thick makes the sweetness almost intolerable unless you love rich, sweet cake batter flavor. Tastes like liquid pumpkin pie, and can be easily topped off with whipped cream.
5 years