Lifestyle tips

Increasing her appetite.

My wife really loves to eat food and alot of it! But whenever she eats she is rarely able to stuff herself with all the food she wants to. She is not a fan of inflation's so we are really trying to find some other way to really help her pack it in, but we aren't having much luck. Any of you have some advice on what we can do? And the sky is the limit in regards to weight so any advice is welcome.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

Have her eat off of red plates maybe induce more red into her life. Reduce her protein intake and up her carbs and sugar if your wanting to talk straight diet ways to make someone hungrier that's how all animals are fattened.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

My wife also enjoys food a lot and has the biggest sweet tooth. In fact she sometimes sacrifces eating all her meal just so she has room for desert.

She tends to feel sick if she over eats or eats to much. But what I have found out is that she needs to slowly increase her food intake and amount she eats over a lengthy period of time and then after a long while she is not only eating double the amount at meals but still having room for deserts and most of the time multiple deserts. It's all about stretching out the stomach to not have that discomfort or full feeling. Once her stomach is stretched out is when she really starts to put on weight.....and at this stage it is hard to eat to much less than what the stomach wants and is used to. It's the same as when the stomach is not stretched it is hard to increase how much you eat and it is easy to keep the weight off or from piling on. My wife doesn't want or try to put on weight....her appetite just increases over various times of the year and she can't hold back piling on some weight.

From my experience though the best way to make someone or yourself a bottomless pit if they are willing. Stuff yourself with food you like and fattening stuff always allowing maximum carbs and sugar.....then what I found was the real secret....once you feel so stuffed from eating in the day......drink several milkshakes or you may even want to start with just several big glasses of milk. For me it is easy to get down even after I feel I couldn't eat another bite.....inn fact it actually settles my stomach a bit and you will have the biggest bloated belly you could imagine. It's definitely something you have to be determined to do......and after 2 weeks I guarantee your appetite will increase at least double if not triple. After the next couple weeks you are not even thinking about trying to eat more .....you will actually just NEED to eat more because your stretched stomach will require it....and you will get hunger pangs if you don't eat as much or more than what your stomach is used to now. I got to a stage after this stuffing all the time....that even though I had been eating all day huge amounts I would come home for diner and my wife would make an amazing home made Lasagna and have the hugest plate laid in front of me for dinner.....I wasn't even hungry in the slightest but the minute I started eating I just kept bringing fork full after fork full to my mouth and before I knew it I had three huge helpings. This is at the point where one can really get Fat.

Recap: I would say in the first few weeks after one is completely full from eating at the end of the day to consume dairy liquids...this will help stretch the stomach and if always done continue to stretch. If one can't consume dairy lot's of water at the end of the day of stuffing will help stretch stomach but just won't add the extra calories at the same time.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

voluptuouslover:
My wife also enjoys food a lot and has the biggest sweet tooth. In fact she sometimes sacrifces eating all her meal just so she has room for desert.

She tends to feel sick if she over eats or eats to much. But what I have found out is that she needs to slowly increase her food intake and amount she eats over a lengthy period of time and then after a long while she is not only eating double the amount at meals but still having room for deserts and most of the time multiple deserts. It's all about stretching out the stomach to not have that discomfort or full feeling. Once her stomach is stretched out is when she really starts to put on weight.....and at this stage it is hard to eat to much less than what the stomach wants and is used to. It's the same as when the stomach is not stretched it is hard to increase how much you eat and it is easy to keep the weight off or from piling on. My wife doesn't want or try to put on weight....her appetite just increases over various times of the year and she can't hold back piling on some weight.

From my experience though the best way to make someone or yourself a bottomless pit if they are willing. Stuff yourself with food you like and fattening stuff always allowing maximum carbs and sugar.....then what I found was the real secret....once you feel so stuffed from eating in the day......drink several milkshakes or you may even want to start with just several big glasses of milk. For me it is easy to get down even after I feel I couldn't eat another bite.....inn fact it actually settles my stomach a bit and you will have the biggest bloated belly you could imagine. It's definitely something you have to be determined to do......and after 2 weeks I guarantee your appetite will increase at least double if not triple. After the next couple weeks you are not even thinking about trying to eat more .....you will actually just NEED to eat more because your stretched stomach will require it....and you will get hunger pangs if you don't eat as much or more than what your stomach is used to now. I got to a stage after this stuffing all the time....that even though I had been eating all day huge amounts I would come home for diner and my wife would make an amazing home made Lasagna and have the hugest plate laid in front of me for dinner.....I wasn't even hungry in the slightest but the minute I started eating I just kept bringing fork full after fork full to my mouth and before I knew it I had three huge helpings. This is at the point where one can really get Fat.

Recap: I would say in the first few weeks after one is completely full from eating at the end of the day to consume dairy liquids...this will help stretch the stomach and if always done continue to stretch. If one can't consume dairy lot's of water at the end of the day of stuffing will help stretch stomach but just won't add the extra calories at the same time.

True. Dairy, meat, and carbs are always your friends. Also, I agree that you should always set something extra for yourself. When you got out to eat, order an extra meal or side or something that can be available. It's hard to avoid eating when you're sitting there in the restaurant and food is right in front of you.
As my fiance gets fatter, he will eat a whole bunch of food and still say he's hungry if I haven't given him enough.
Also, skipping a meal or delaying food can make them eat more later.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

It may seem a bit counterintuitive, but she should take up swimming. Not only is it fun, post-swim munchies are INTENSE. I always try to schedule my swims to end right before mealtime because without fail, I will get out of the pool and be ready to eat the fridge bare. She doesn't have to do laps the whole time, I sure don't. Float, do cannonballs (fat people cannonballs are the best!), dive for those weighted sticks or rings at the bottom. As long as most of your body is in the water you'll be building up that hunger.

And being exceptionally hungry helps you eat more than you normally would before the body's "FULL" signal goes off.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

SahX:
Heavy cream, yogurt, cheese, milkshake, smoothies & other dairy products, fruits (especially papaya, coconut, banana and dry fruits) , pastas, white bread, richly-prepared meals, mushrooms, meat, fish ecetera...

You may also keep a watch on threads about fattening diets and calorie-dense milkshakes here and Tumblr (some of them can have until 10k cal or more) , let her try coconut body oil or apetamin, ecetera.

Though heavy dairy fats are the most fattening, they're also the most filling and satiating; they actually curb hunger (which is why Keto diets are so popular for weight loss).

Carbs and the ensuing insulin response are what drive hunger increases due to the constant rising and falling of blood sugar levels.
6 years

Increasing her appetite.

Alcohol.

Proven for decades to cause massive binge eating. After three glasses of wine, people ingest about 6,300 extra calories in the following 24 hours, according to a survey conducted by UK market research firm YouGov and commissioned by the weight loss organisation Slimming World.

www.dw.com/en/why-drinking-alcohol-makes-us-hungry/a-37111288
6 years