Stuffing

Telling my girlfriend about me desires?

Emery99:
Hey everyone,

first time here, only just joined and I need some help

I�ve been into weight gaining and belly stuffing for aslong as I can remember. Anyway I�ve been in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years now, she�s gorgeous and slightly chubby with a loverly squishy belly.

She loves to eat but I�m not entirely sure if she is into the whole belly stuffing scene. We have both stuffed whilst with eachother and have eachother belly rubs but how can I find out for sure?

In the last week or so I think she has gotten onto that I like it because she�s eating a lot more and talking about eating more.

I�d love some advice on how to approach her about this.

If it all goes well I�ll keep this post updated and tell you all how it went.

Many thanks for reading

X

How about having a really big meal with her - once finished, you can tell her how sexy she looks when she is full - if she takes that OK, suggest that you would like to explore her eating more, and go from there.
Good luck, and keep us posted.
6 years

Telling my girlfriend about me desires?

I think you are in a very good spot.

She is chubby and has a fat belly already and loves to eat, shown signs after belly rubs by later discussing what and how much she has been eating probably after you have given subtle hints not knowing of admiration of eating and or her belly when stuffed.

Like previously mentioned ....great idea about having an all day eating day. Also, you may start going out for ice cream or deserts directly following every meal. I would just keep centering all your time together around fattening g good food, deserts and even bring her big boxes of candies or her favorites as cute endearing presents .......these are cute things that women love.....and she will be eating these when you are not together.

If you do over do it or she does.....you will probably now because she will either bring up that she needs to go on a diet because she has gained to much or she will comment about herself gaining weight.....partly to test the waters with you to see if you still like her even though she has gotten heavier.

I can remember back to my wife when we were dating and she first started gaining weight.....which was brought on by me telling her she should stop working out so much so we could spend more time together. She mentioned if she didn’t work out so much she would get fat....her words....I said I would t mind if she gained weight....in fact I welcomed it. She did gain weight after she slowed her workouts and I realized I had afoodie and a sweet tooth” for a beautiful girlfriend that the minute she didn’t work out the weight piled on. I loved the changes and she actually turn d into a different person that was very exciting to me from the stand point that she wasn’t so strict with herself in all ways after she stopped working out she became more vulnerable and relaxed and would lounge around snacking and more affectionate toward me the more weight she gained until she got to the point where she couldn’t fit into amy of her clothes and she complained to me and put her foot down so to speak that she has to go on a diet because she became to Fat again. I said again....and she told me a couple years before we met she was much heavier and it took her that lon to lose all her weight. I told her she was more Beautiful than ever to me with the weight she has gained....she called me “strange” for liking her Fat....but she still was insistent that she was going to lose weight. Even though she had a minor “Fat moment” I would come home from work and find her at my condo being she had a key I gave her.....snaking away on the couch...fretting me with a big Fat hug and warm kiss as she hurried back to the kitchen to grab a box of cookies to munch on while we talked sitting on the couch....and then anxiously asking where we should go for dinner. Ot’s Such a Beautiful thing when the women we love get huge appetites and desire for eating and snacking and ultimately become fatter and fatter.

Good luck ....keep us posted!
6 years