forum  fat experiences

what was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"2 weeks

Just want to hear your experiences smiley

When I started to feel my belly hang. It used to sit up high but then I got stretch marks and now it hangs

Ausfatty:
When I started to feel my belly hang. It used to sit up high but then I got stretch marks and now it hangs

How much did you weigh when that first started happening?

I was at 101kg when it happened smiley now my belly is too heavy to stay up so as I gain more it's going to hang more smiley

I guess when u belly gets so fat it starts to hang from u, and u think it's ok and then before u know it it's hanging halfway to ur knees folding over at ur sides getting more and more difficult to carry around but ur stuck fattened up and stretched out and you realise that wow I am fat!

Every day, when I brush my teeth and my belly sits comfy on the sink!

I got dressed for work in khakis and polo shirt. I noticed how snug my clothes were and how big my belly was getting.

Cada vez que subo a un avión y el asiento es cada vez más pequeño o al ir a casa de un amigo y elegir disimuladamente la silla que creo que mas o menos podra aguantarme

what was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"1 week

When most car seats started getting uncomfortable for me. I am very pear-shaped, so my butt, hips, and thighs take up a lot of space. I have to sit with my butt and hip hanging over the far edge of the seat, if I try and sit squarely in the middle the seat belt buckle digs into my hip. Larger vehicles tend to be more roomy, but most people I know have smaller, more economical cars.

And when the bathroom scale said "ERR" when I tried to weigh myself. It had a 300 lb capacity!

what was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"1 week

not being able to find my size pants in stock in walmart or having to switch to something I didn't want that was in my size
1 page 1 of 2   loading