Fat experiences

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

I got dressed for work in khakis and polo shirt. I noticed how snug my clothes were and how big my belly was getting.
6 years

Cada vez que subo a un avión y el asiento es cada vez más pequeño o al ir a casa de un amigo y elegir disimuladamente la silla que creo que mas o menos podra aguantarme
6 years

When most car seats started getting uncomfortable for me. I am very pear-shaped, so my butt, hips, and thighs take up a lot of space. I have to sit with my butt and hip hanging over the far edge of the seat, if I try and sit squarely in the middle the seat belt buckle digs into my hip. Larger vehicles tend to be more roomy, but most people I know have smaller, more economical cars.

And when the bathroom scale said "ERR" when I tried to weigh myself. It had a 300 lb capacity!
6 years

I looked down one day (very recently) and realized my gut was puffed out further than usual, so i tried a variation of the Hooters girls test-urban legend thing, where I tried to see if my gut or nose would touch a wall first. The gut won
6 years

The first time my hips and ass had to squeeze into a chair with arms.
And again when I felt the booth table at a McDonald's press up against my stomach.
6 years

The first time I tried to get dressed for work, only to realize every polo shirt I owned was too short and every button shirt was gaping due to the size of my gut.
6 years

The morning after a particularly large dinner - he did excellent, ate everything in sight - my little Butterball stood in front of a mirror in his pyjamas. His soft, round little belly poked out from the shirt, and he couldn't stretch it any further. The pants were stretched as far as they could go, and I could see the realization in his face.
6 years

My wife while shopping will hold up a XXL T shirt at the store while we are looking around.....and it look's just huge her holding it up....like a tent next to her and when I decide to try it on even after saying that is way to big.....it fits perfect.....then my wife will say I told you so.
6 years

Fatbellygirl:
Either when I find an old skirt that I used to wear all the time, that I can now barely squeeze one thigh into. Or, when I'm walking with friends and I'm unable to talk because I'm panting so much from just trying to keep up with them.

Wonderful, you're ready to be fattened up for real smiley
6 years

I've always been chubby and slowly got fatter over time, then suddenly a few months ago began noticing clothes were tighter. Then noticing that feeling of your skin stretching, chairs getting tighter, etc. Then looking at my gut on my lap, my hips becoming wider and my ass growing to a full 2 feet across, and even getting saddle bags on either side. I looked at the pics and thought I finally crossed the line from chubby piggy to fat hog. One day, maybe blubbery walrus. I love being fat
6 years
12   loading