forum  fat experiences

first realization you were gaining2 weeks

So, a few years ago when I got out of high school, after a really big dinner out with family, I went to go get changed when I got home. I tried to put on a pair of jeans that were comfortable, but I found that I couldn't button them up anymore. I thought it was just my belly swelling from all the food I ate, but the next day I still couldn't button them. My butt and gut were just too big for them now. After that I started to notice that my gut would muffin over some pants and that some shirts were a lot tighter than the were before.

Basically, I wanted to share what my first experience was with my metabolism slowing down, and to hear these kinds of stories from others.

first realization you were gaining1 week

I just recently gained 11 lbs over 10 days and was bloated from the constant stuffing. Around day 8 I realized I wasn't just bloated but had actually gained a little pot belly!

first realization you were gaining5 days

I had an experience like this. My girlfriend got a same-day invite to a wedding. No problem, I had a suit in the back of the closet -- that I hadn't tried on since before we started dating, a year and a half ago.

I don't know how many pounds I'd gained during that time, but I was wearing a 33" waist, and when I checked, the suit pants were ... 29". Oops.

I had no choice but to squeeze into them anyway, while my girlfriend laughed at me. Usually she was the one too fat for pants; she thought it was hilarious that it was my turn. I managed to inch them past my rear end, but there was no way I could button them. She said to just leave them undone, but the jacket wasn't big enough to hide that.

I had to lay flat on the bed sucking my stomach while she crammed me into them, and hitched my belt so the button couldn't pop undone. They were so tight I could barely breathe. She had to help me stand up, and I could only take short steps.

Luckily, the seams busted BEFORE I left the house, not at church. I had wear the suit jacket with jeans.

first realization you were gaining5 days

It started after a week and a half long cruise in the Caribbean. I took full advantage of the free food and alcohol and made a pig of myself.

When I got back, the eating habits from the ship had stuck with me. I had become conditioned to crave extra meals, snacks and sugary drinks. I was unintentionally tacking on additional calories for the next few weeks at home. My wardrobe was getting super snug.

Then I really noticed it one night when I sat down on the couch, my stomach lurched forward popping out of my t-shirt and spilling over my pants line.

My wife said "Wow, something you ate made you really bloated."

It wasn't bloating though, it was a big squeezable wad of fat, complete with a soft pair of love handles.

I tried to slow down a little with the overeating and was watching my weight on the scale. But it wasn't enough. The funny thing is, my weight kept climbing even after I tried to stop. I kept growing. My gut was playing catch-up after all the gorging.

All in all, I put on 18 pounds in a little over two months. Cruises are awesome. I'm currently planning the next one.

first realization you were gaining4 days

MrCotyledon:
It started after a week and a half long cruise in the Caribbean. I took full advantage of the free food and alcohol and made a pig of myself.

When I got back, the eating habits from the ship had stuck with me. I had become conditioned to crave extra meals, snacks and sugary drinks. I was unintentionally tacking on additional calories for the next few weeks at home. My wardrobe was getting super snug.

Then I really noticed it one night when I sat down on the couch, my stomach lurched forward popping out of my t-shirt and spilling over my pants line.

My wife said "Wow, something you ate made you really bloated."

It wasn't bloating though, it was a big squeezable wad of fat, complete with a soft pair of love handles.

I tried to slow down a little with the overeating and was watching my weight on the scale. But it wasn't enough. The funny thing is, my weight kept climbing even after I tried to stop. I kept growing. My gut was playing catch-up after all the gorging.

All in all, I put on 18 pounds in a little over two months. Cruises are awesome. I'm currently planning the next one.

Great description! I was wondering my wife and I have never been on a cruise.....I have heard that most people gain a bunch of weight while on them.....but you bring a new thought to me. Even after the cruise with all the over eating it will continue after you get home because your appetite will increase so much. It would be really cool to see my wife come back from a long cruise knowing she gained a bunch of weight and thinking....Ok ...I will go on a few walks and lose some of this weight in a few weeks to a month but the reality is her appetite will be so much bigger that the Lbs. she gained on the cruise will actual double or triple in a a few months after.

How much do you think someone could gain on a longer cruise 10-15 days?

How long was the one you were on that jump started your weight gain?

I have heard....don't know if they are tall tales....but on a longer cruise.... a woman not even fitting into the same clothes she brought on the cruise....not even being able to get them on as toward the end of the cruise and needing to buy bigger clothes on the cruise ship....just wondering your thoughts....if that could be true?

first realization you were gaining4 days

I knew I stopped walking and biking since I moved from my old neighborhood. I also knew I had been eating lots of junk food and drinking beer. When Christmas came I knew I gained some extra pounds but I didnít care. I started 2018 with a belly I never had before.

first realization you were gaining2 days

The summer before my senior year in high school everyone but me had a job, so I just vegged all summer eating and watching TV. The first day of school, all my friends (even my girlfriend) kept poking my new belly and talking about how fat I'd gotten that summer. I didn't know about this fetish at the time, and couldn't understand why I was as turned on as I was embarrassed. I went home that afternoon and stepped on the scale. I had gained from 160 to 180 (lbs) in 2 months! Still one of my favorite memories.

first realization you were gaining2 days

I have been an on again / off again gainer over the years. As a ďjockĒ itís been a battle between been fit and indulging in my inner fat boy whoís been with me since some of my earliest memories. Iíve always been thin and had a high metabolism until my slowed down at 40.

My first realizations were the increasing incidents plumbers crack when I would bend over. I would next say the subtle then obvious jiggles in my belly, then chest when I walk (very erotic to me). Finally the thigh rubbing and under arm chafing from growing fat arms and sides.