Fat experiences

First realization you were gaining

MrCotyledon:
It started after a week and a half long cruise in the Caribbean. I took full advantage of the free food and alcohol and made a pig of myself.

When I got back, the eating habits from the ship had stuck with me. I had become conditioned to crave extra meals, snacks and sugary drinks. I was unintentionally tacking on additional calories for the next few weeks at home. My wardrobe was getting super snug.

Then I really noticed it one night when I sat down on the couch, my stomach lurched forward popping out of my t-shirt and spilling over my pants line.

My wife said "Wow, something you ate made you really bloated."

It wasn't bloating though, it was a big squeezable wad of fat, complete with a soft pair of love handles.

I tried to slow down a little with the overeating and was watching my weight on the scale. But it wasn't enough. The funny thing is, my weight kept climbing even after I tried to stop. I kept growing. My gut was playing catch-up after all the gorging.

All in all, I put on 18 pounds in a little over two months. Cruises are awesome. I'm currently planning the next one.

Great description! I was wondering my wife and I have never been on a cruise.....I have heard that most people gain a bunch of weight while on them.....but you bring a new thought to me. Even after the cruise with all the over eating it will continue after you get home because your appetite will increase so much. It would be really cool to see my wife come back from a long cruise knowing she gained a bunch of weight and thinking....Ok ...I will go on a few walks and lose some of this weight in a few weeks to a month but the reality is her appetite will be so much bigger that the Lbs. she gained on the cruise will actual double or triple in a a few months after.

How much do you think someone could gain on a longer cruise 10-15 days?

How long was the one you were on that jump started your weight gain?

I have heard....don't know if they are tall tales....but on a longer cruise.... a woman not even fitting into the same clothes she brought on the cruise....not even being able to get them on as toward the end of the cruise and needing to buy bigger clothes on the cruise ship....just wondering your thoughts....if that could be true?
6 years

The summer before my senior year in high school everyone but me had a job, so I just vegged all summer eating and watching TV. The first day of school, all my friends (even my girlfriend) kept poking my new belly and talking about how fat I'd gotten that summer. I didn't know about this fetish at the time, and couldn't understand why I was as turned on as I was embarrassed. I went home that afternoon and stepped on the scale. I had gained from 160 to 180 (lbs) in 2 months! Still one of my favorite memories.
6 years

My first realization I had gained weight came as a cold shower!

I had always been a lean and athletic boy in high school, being a semi-pro athlete I got used to sporting a six pack and getting nice comments about my shape.

Finished high school I moved with my girlfriend in a new town to attend college. We also started playing married life, even though we were just 19 and not married. I knew I was getting much less physical activity but I was happy to see that after 3 months not hitting the gym my six pack was still there.

I was too busy studying and enjoying my new life I guess, my girlfriend was awesome, she took great care of our home, she cooked well, and we couldn't believe how lucky we were sleeping together every night!

One night, few months later, she undressed me and a big smile appeared on her face. She said that she liked me even more than before. I understood she was implying something but couldn't get it, so I asked and she said "You look so cute now that your six pack is gone.. I can't believe how soft you got here!" And she patted my belly.

Yeah, huge cold shower. I said I could go back to the gym, but she convinced me there was no need. I said I should have eaten a bit less, but she kept spoiling me.

Long story short, by next summer not only my six pack was not in sight, but a sizeable layer of fat was covering it. My tummy had started to bunch up into 2 fat rolls when I was sitting, and my girlfriend loved to play with them so much that she gave name to them!

At the beach that year I got many surprised comments, I was so embarrassed but my girlfriend was getting just more excited, many times she just laughed, pat my belly and exclaimed things like she was just too good a cook for me!
6 years

DonnieD80:
My first realization I had gained weight came as a cold shower!

I had always been a lean and athletic boy in high school, being a semi-pro athlete I got used to sporting a six pack and getting nice comments about my shape.

Finished high school I moved with my girlfriend in a new town to attend college. We also started playing married life, even though we were just 19 and not married. I knew I was getting much less physical activity but I was happy to see that after 3 months not hitting the gym my six pack was still there.

I was too busy studying and enjoying my new life I guess, my girlfriend was awesome, she took great care of our home, she cooked well, and we couldn't believe how lucky we were sleeping together every night!

One night, few months later, she undressed me and a big smile appeared on her face. She said that she liked me even more than before. I understood she was implying something but couldn't get it, so I asked and she said "You look so cute now that your six pack is gone.. I can't believe how soft you got here!" And she patted my belly.

Yeah, huge cold shower. I said I could go back to the gym, but she convinced me there was no need. I said I should have eaten a bit less, but she kept spoiling me.

Long story short, by next summer not only my six pack was not in sight, but a sizeable layer of fat was covering it. My tummy had started to bunch up into 2 fat rolls when I was sitting, and my girlfriend loved to play with them so much that she gave name to them!

At the beach that year I got many surprised comments, I was so embarrassed but my girlfriend was getting just more excited, many times she just laughed, pat my belly and exclaimed things like she was just too good a cook for me!

It seem's women like making there men get bellies.
6 years

after being skinny all through most of my youth, I have a very distinct memory of the first time I bent over and saw a (at the time) tiny little fat roll over the top. I was horrified at the time and vowed to keep it off, but it's been the classic couple pounds a year every year since then for me. 20+lbs later I'm not sure I could even squeeze into those shorts anymore.
6 years

After some time feeling fat, squeezing my not really existing belly and liking it. I somehow gained a few kgs (maybe 10) and now have quite a belly. Even visible with a regular t-shirt on. I kinda like it and growing it, but also wanna get rid of it.
6 years

There were several years I attempted to gain, with no success. I gave it a crack again several months ago, and went on a work trip (all expenses paid), so of course we ate at plenty of expensive restaurants, and when I came back I found I had put on about 10 pounds, clothes were just a little bit tighter, but barely noticeable. One day a coworker made a comment about how I used to be so slim, and poked my belly. I had never noticed, but I had went from almost having abs, to having a significant belly bump, that I noticed later that day after walking past a mirror.

I thought to myself, "Damn, so I'm finally getting fat."
6 years