Fat experiences

How is your range of body jiggliness since you pile on pounds?

I've still got some muscle tone underneath the fat, which I want because moving this much flab around is work! But you would never be able to tell just by looking. At 355 more than half my body is made of soft flabby fat and I'm still growing.

The most jiggly parts of my are my thighs, belly, and butt. I love how my hanging belly flops and wobbles now as I go down the stairs! And driving over bumpy roads is a real treat, I can see and feel fat all over me jiggle like crazy.

It's not all sunshine and pizza, though. Stairs are definitely getting harder; I need to step up my yoga practice and do more leg exercises. Clothes are both hard to find and expensive. Many doctors are rude and unhelpful to fat people. And as my appetite grows, it's starting to cost more to feed myself. I might have to slow my roll in the new year, at least until I get more money.
6 years

sweetfattie:
I've still got some muscle tone underneath the fat, which I want because moving this much flab around is work! But you would never be able to tell just by looking. At 355 more than half my body is made of soft flabby fat and I'm still growing.

The most jiggly parts of my are my thighs, belly, and butt. I love how my hanging belly flops and wobbles now as I go down the stairs! And driving over bumpy roads is a real treat, I can see and feel fat all over me jiggle like crazy.

It's not all sunshine and pizza, though. Stairs are definitely getting harder; I need to step up my yoga practice and do more leg exercises. Clothes are both hard to find and expensive. Many doctors are rude and unhelpful to fat people. And as my appetite grows, it's starting to cost more to feed myself. I might have to slow my roll in the new year, at least until I get more money.

I enjoyed your candid post on all levels. I was wondering because it is always funny to me outside of this website and community how people that have gained a bunch of weight or that are heavier say they don't even eat that much or they eat very healthy and so much less than people that are skinny. Now I have gained weight intentionally a couple of times and my wife gains mostly because she adores food and Loves sweets. I can almost tell when my wife is going to gain a good amount of weight because I see her appetite increase for a week to two weeks and I know 10-15+ Lbs. will surely show up in another week. Sometimes her appetite continues like this for longer periods and she starts to really pack on the Lbs. For myself I was intentionally gaining and as I was stuffing myself for the first 2 weeks I had to make much effort to continue to keep going and keep adding more food......most of it was really fattening food and deserts and sweets (which I never had a sweet tooth before this). After a couple of weeks I didn't even need to try and force feed it was like I needed so much more food to even feel full....and I craved deserts and sweets after every meal all of a sudden. As I continued I basically got to a point where I never really got full anymore....or even if I didn't feel hungry if my wife put a plate of food in front of me I could just keep eating and eating.

Tell us a little about how your appetite has increased as you have gained at certain stages r has it been after a certain weight you just can eat way more now and require so much more to get full....or where you like me with not really ever getting full and can just keep eating. I think in my case the forced stuffing really did a number on my stomach and appetite changes.
6 years

Until I got into the 250+ range, I actually didn't eat more than my much smaller mom and sister. I think it's partially due to me jacking up my metabolism with diets in my teens and early twenties, part genetic (most women on Mom's side are chubby and pear-shaped), and part the medications I started taking at 13. If I was following mainstream portion sizes and nutritional guidelines I would still probably be hovering around 225 unless I did seriously hardcore dieting and daily cardio.

But, well... I like to eat. I decided that I would rather be happy and take the risk of dying young than be miserable and live to 100. And once I decided to stop dieting for good, to eat whatever I want (within my budget) and only stop when I feel full, I slowly got fatter and fatter.

I don't usually stuff myself; I don't find that sensation enjoyable. But over time I've found my portions gradually increasing. Now I can eat almost twice as much as my mother and sister without feeling uncomfortable!

Do I? Not when I'm around family and there isn't a big party or something to distract them from watching my plate, but when I'm alone or with more understanding company, hell yes. The freedom and comfort of a full belly is incredible after so many years of depriving myself.
6 years

I appreciate your response. It seems there are so many differences and similarity's with regard to this Fetish (Desires, appetite, how easily or fast one gains, how much one appreciates on themselves or others etc. etc.)
6 years

Jiggles are very special
6 years