Fat experiences

Movement changes?

This might be something already created, sorry if it is, but has anyone noticed significant changes in the way they move since packing on pounds?

Personally I noticed I can no longer bend straight down and have to bow my legs to allow my belly room as I bend, along with needing to roll slightly when getting up instead of just sitting straight up. Some others include using my leg has a stabilizer when standing a lot more and also having to slide sideways down my hallway.
6 years

Movement changes?

The little man takes much longer to do things than he used to. Also, he complains of fatigue when made to walk more than a few blocks. When he cleans he has to get down on his hands and knees because he can't squat or do anything like that anymore.
6 years

Movement changes?

I started waddling a few months back. My thighs are huge, like gotitwantit. Lately I've noticed that it's getting much harder to put my foot up on the opposing thigh to buckle my sandals or put on socks. There's too much fat on my legs! I have to bend over and do it on the floor, which presents its own problems in the form of my belly.
6 years

Movement changes?

TheWhipHand:
The little man takes much longer to do things than he used to. Also, he complains of fatigue when made to walk more than a few blocks. When he cleans he has to get down on his hands and knees because he can't squat or do anything like that anymore.

I find myself doing the same thing, or just out right setting down on my fat arse when ever possable.
6 years

Movement changes?

I definitely have found it takes me an extra try to pick things up off the ground when I bend over, not quite as flexible with the ball of fat sitting around my waist. Also, having to adjust my pants before i sit down so they don't cut into my belly. That's something I got used to doing totally naturally until I was hanging out with some of my younger, fitter coworkers and realized I was the only one doing it.
6 years

Movement changes?

I'm very bottom and belly heavy - when my thigh started to rub together (I'm guessing that was when I was about 200 lbs or so), I started to develop a waddle that became more and more pronounced as I got heavier.

Bending over is a bit tough, and I was a bit sad when I could no longer come close to touching my toes when my belly got big enough to cover a good amount of my lap.

I notice I kind of wade a bit, as when I'm walking (waddling), I have to swing back and forth with all my fat moving around.
6 years

Movement changes?

My short stature and expanding waistline are now causing my belly to bump into the kitchen counter (among other things), which makes it a real struggle to reach things on high shelves like plates or food. Struggling to reach for my food is such a turn on! I even had some trouble reaching across the breakfast table this morning, since my belly was pressed right up against it. smiley
6 years

Movement changes?

When I put on a fair amount of weight this past summer (15 lbs.), I noticed I got winded running very quickly. It was hard to bend down and not get a shortness of breath. Sit ups were really hard to do. I had to stop and rest a few times doing them.
6 years

Movement changes?

I can't cross my legs anymore when I sit and bending to cut my toenails is very difficult now, with my belly...a real struggle
6 years

Movement changes?

Be prepared that these changes are much less likely to revert than your weight.

I know a women who used to be so obese she could barely waddle. She then lost almost all of her excess weight, she really has an average build now, and despite having kept her weight like this for the last five years, she still walks with an extremely noticeable waddle.
6 years