Fat experiences

Feeder that still feels partially turned on by his or her own fat!!!

Some say some male feedees were originally frustrated male feeders who couldn't find someone to share it with.
Mutual gaining/fattening is an even deeper niche.

This is what kind of happened to me. My wife is a foodie and loves sweets......she tends to gain from this alone if she doesn't workout or otherwise try to contain her eating. Working out gives her the license to eat what she wants and sometimes get a bit out of control (which I love).
WHen she doesn't workout and her appetite takes over she can pack on the lbs. pretty quickly other maintain a curvier softer figure with working out.
After 3 pregnancies back to back to back.....she blew up nicely becoming what I envision as my dream girl..."ex cheerleader with a Beautiful face, shorter at 5' 3" great voluptuous body that gets Fat. That's basically what she became and I was so content and happy. While it did take her several years to lose the weight but kept some.....I all of a sudden craved for her to be back to her heaviest weight....if not just to gain a little more again. This would happen in 5-10 Lb. increments and then her lose it again for the next several years. I accidentally put on a belly myself and developed a sweet tooth out of no where and when I finally noticed my own gain decided to intentionally gain to see how big I could get.....and I was interested in my wife teasing me, scolding me or discussing how Fat I had gotten. I do believe that I had this interest because of the void of weight gain with my wife. Crazy thing was as I was intentionally stuffing and bloating myself all day for several weeks with tons of calories and fattening foods I would come home looking 6-7 months pregnant and not a single peep from my wife. This drove me to increase my efforts since she seemed to not even notice. After about a month and stuffing myself all day with massive amounts of food, snacks and deserts I would come home and my wife would have a massive portion of a fattening meal of lasagna or the like....an before I would even be finished she would grab my plate and plop on seconds that were usually even bigger than the first massive plate full. This was kind of a struggle for me because I had been stuffing all day and didn't even feel hungry but I wanted so much to get a reaction or comment from her I persisted through and finished everything. This behavior continued both on my part and hers...she would stuff me with fattening dinners and always refill my plate before I could say no and then after my second plate was about to be cleared she would come over with the pot or pan and say just finish the rest of this off so we don't have left overs and it would usually be like a whole third massive plate. She also would then bring over a huge bowl of ice cream as I resided to the couch where we would settle in and watch television munching away. The great thing was that I only picked up over time was because I was so concentrated on my eating and gaining all of a sudden and trying to show her what a Fat pig I have become to get some remarks or teasing from her......was that she was also eating seconds and enjoying pints of Ben n jerrys almost every night and she was gaining as well.....although she wasn't gaining nearly as much as I was because I was doing this all day and all night.

So ....this kind of sealed the fact that a Mutual Gaining relationship was my ideal.....even though we didn't verbally discuss it like a fetish. I was the one intentionally gaining and I think she thought she was being a good wife and fattening up her man. Sex was absolutely the best ever and her hands always seemed to find a way to rest and touch my massive "Muscle Chub Gut" that looked like it was 15 months pregnant by this point.
6 years

I've loved fat people since I was very little and always liked being chubby despite the protests of family. I think many of us get aroused by being fat for whatever reason. Everyone has a different story and experience and might pinpoint different ages when the feelings began, but I think its very, very common. I've known fat guys and gals that grab their own rolls as they climax sexually. I really don't think its unusual. I've also seen people begin as attracted to fat people and then eventually want to be fat themselves, eventually realizing the erotic nature of it. Just my opinions based on my experience and observations as a life long fat lover
6 years

Absolutely. I dont think you become a feeder unless you fully appreciate the sensuality of eating and growing. I've been losing weight but I love my boobs & my ass, so I'm not sure I want to lose any more. I think feeders and feedees are two sides of the same coin. It's just that feeders like to be in control... projecting what we fantasize about doing to ourselves onto somebody else. But sometimes it's just the illusion of control and we cram our faces a little too often. 😉
6 years

closetfeeder8:
Absolutely. I dont think you become a feeder unless you fully appreciate the sensuality of eating and growing. I've been losing weight but I love my boobs & my ass, so I'm not sure I want to lose any more. I think feeders and feedees are two sides of the same coin. It's just that feeders like to be in control... projecting what we fantasize about doing to ourselves onto somebody else. But sometimes it's just the illusion of control and we cram our faces a little too often. 😉

This. Is. So. True.

It's like you can read my mind. Nice explanation of it all.
6 years

PositiveFA:
I wonder how many feeders still have this experience. The fat fetish has been a part of me since a VERY young age (4). So even with fantasizing (and observing) people with weight gain or exposed bellies, I always imitated being �fat� with sticking my belly out all through my normal weight years. Now I really am categorized as �obese� ( don�t have a picture up for that yet), but it feels nice to rub my round belly while fantasizing females getting fat and/or bloated!!!

I am exactly the same way. I have been interested in chubby and fat girls ever since I was young. I was always trying to get in shape as a younger adult but deep inside felt I really wanted to be fat. In my mid-thirties I decided to give up dieting, eat what I want, and just let nature take its course. I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a twelve year period and found myself increasingly turned-on by my own fattening. I hit a high of 305 lbs. and have settled in around 285 lbs. Like you I love playing with my own fat while fantasizing about fat women and find being fat has just added to the overall enjoyment of my fat fetishes.
6 years

I have always been turned on my any weight I have added to my body. I enjoy being in the bathroom, in front of the mirror in tight low cut briefs sticking out my belly. Some of my briefs cut into my round bottom cheeks, riding up creating another roll around the leg openings of the briefs. Quite an enjoyable weigh to start or finish the day.
6 years