Lifestyle tips

High calorie food?

There are many large chain restaurants that serve massive portions and typically they are seasoned, buttered and plenty of salt all in one. I think it may be a more costly option than fast food but a lot of more dense and better calories as well as teaching yourself to clear your massive portion rather than ordering multiple fast food items which do have a lot of calories....but I think you would be surprised if you ate at one of these types I mentioned and see after 1-2 times a week how much you will be gaining not only because of the calories but stretching your stomach and continually eating more. Also....they typically have a wide variety of items to choose from....even the salad bar will get you Fat in not time with how much dressing I tend to put on....coupled with the high calorie huge muffins etc.
6 years

High calorie food?

Do you have a good Indian lunch buffet nearby? Most American Indian restaurants lean heavily toward Punjabi-type dishes with delicious creamy sauces. Before I moved I went to the Indian lunch buffet at least once a week... not the most cost-effective, but so yummy and fattening! The manager and owner love me, hahaha!

You might also check out family-owned Chinese restaurants. (i.e. not Panda Express) Most that I've been to serve lovely huge portions, perhaps because it's meant to be eaten family-style.

And if you have the time, get into cooking! The fat cook stereotype exists for a reason. Particularly baking, once you get the hang of it your own homemade cookies will be both cheaper and tastier than the ones at the grocery store. Plus you can have cookie dough this way! This is my favorite baking blog: sallysbakingaddiction.com/ The Soft & Thick Snickerdoodles are to DIE for. Soft little cinnamon-sugar-butter pillows of love and calories!
6 years

High calorie food?

sweetfattie:
Do you have a good Indian lunch buffet nearby? Most American Indian restaurants lean heavily toward Punjabi-type dishes with delicious creamy sauces. Before I moved I went to the Indian lunch buffet at least once a week... not the most cost-effective, but so yummy and fattening! The manager and owner love me, hahaha!

You might also check out family-owned Chinese restaurants. (i.e. not Panda Express) Most that I've been to serve lovely huge portions, perhaps because it's meant to be eaten family-style.

And if you have the time, get into cooking! The fat cook stereotype exists for a reason. Particularly baking, once you get the hang of it your own homemade cookies will be both cheaper and tastier than the ones at the grocery store. Plus you can have cookie dough this way! This is my favorite baking blog: sallysbakingaddiction.com/ The Soft & Thick Snickerdoodles are to DIE for. Soft little cinnamon-sugar-butter pillows of love and calories!
My neighborhood is 60% Indian and ALL of the wives are so heavy. Fascinating to see them plump up more each year. Seems all they do is eat fried Nan and sauces consisting of entirely heavy cream or butter. We took home some leftovers after eating at a neighbor's and the large container of sauce formed a complete solid in the fridge because it was 100% clarified butter (ghee)!
6 years

High calorie food?

Yea....they are definitely a lot of over fed pretty Fat Indian women. They always seem to have nice pear shaped and fat lower bellies. It’s kind of accept d in the culture ......Indian Men like their women Fat.

I wonder if I am part Indian?😂
6 years