Gaining

Weight gain

What or who got you started with gaining?
6 years

Weight gain

I hated being skinny. Shortly after starting college, I took a job in a restaurant. Then I started ballooning up.
6 years

Weight gain

I'd wanted to be fat for literally as long as I could remember, but it was hard to force myself to eat a lot. I finally had to take the plunge when I was 12, because it was becoming a total obsession.
6 years

Weight gain

I always thought fat guys were sexy and wanted to be like them. While I’m not sure about being fat myself anymore, and am losing weight for medical reasons, I still think fat guys are hot as hell.
6 years

Weight gain

Since I was a kid I always loved the idea of having a bunch of softness around me to play with and enjoy. Later on I found sites like dimensions and here and realized I enjoyed both sides of the coin so to speak. Granted haven't been able to make much progress since then but still trying to get back to look like I had when I'd stuff blankets under my clothes and things like that.
6 years

Weight gain

"All my friends are fat, all my family's fat"

I'm sure lots on here would love to hear a little more detail about this if possible?
6 years

Weight gain

This is incredibly hot. I love the whole couple/married thing. I wish you both a lot of fun with this.

I went for work once for several months and my SO picked me up at the airport in a blouse that didn't fit anymore. It just says so much.....
6 years

Weight gain

Thanks for expanding on that for me and congratulations on the baby news. Here's hoping you'll start the gaining thing again once the baby's here.
6 years