forum  weightgain

weight gain2 months

What or who got you started with gaining?

weight gain3 weeks

got fed up with being criticised for being overweight also decided liked myself as I was and never wanted to diet again always loved curvy women three years ago realised how much I got turned on my weight gain and decided I wanted to gain.

weight gain3 weeks

I hated being skinny. Shortly after starting college, I took a job in a restaurant. Then I started ballooning up.

weight gain3 weeks

I'd wanted to be fat for literally as long as I could remember, but it was hard to force myself to eat a lot. I finally had to take the plunge when I was 12, because it was becoming a total obsession.

weight gain3 weeks

I always thought fat guys were sexy and wanted to be like them. While Iím not sure about being fat myself anymore, and am losing weight for medical reasons, I still think fat guys are hot as hell.

weight gain3 weeks

Since I was a kid I always loved the idea of having a bunch of softness around me to play with and enjoy. Later on I found sites like dimensions and here and realized I enjoyed both sides of the coin so to speak. Granted haven't been able to make much progress since then but still trying to get back to look like I had when I'd stuff blankets under my clothes and things like that.