Gaining

Accidentally fatter

No...

Just because it is your story, does not mean it can be everybody's.
Are you the same as everybody else?
6 years

Accidentally fatter

2zerozero:
I'm sure this has been discussed here before, but it's interesting to me to see so many people asking for weight gain tips. I've gotten huge without trying. I guess I'm lazy and just enjoy junk food. Shouldn't that be enough for anybody?

The thread heading "accidentally Fatter" had me thinking you were going to touch on a little bit of a different topic. More like how can one accidentally be fatter and not realize or something to that effect.

So I will try and touch on that as well as what you are talking about. I had been thin and then sinewy muscular but still thin my whole life ....couldn't gain weight....tried everything weight gainers while playing football etc. but still was thin. I graduated college and had more muscle but couldn't really bulk up in any way and considered myself thin still. So I lived with my girlfriend at the time ...had my first corporate desk job, wasn't playing sports and was watching my girlfriend blow up before my eyes making us some great carb loaded dinners .....and as I cam home one evening to see my girlfriend sad....I asked her what was the matter as I pulled her in for a hug....she said "I had my annual check up today and was scolded by my Gyno for gaining so much weight.....I have gotten so Fat" I was aroused and consoled her even more telling her she was more Beautiful than ever....because she was....That is when she said "should we go on a diet" I said "Huh" as if I heard her wrong and probably had a weird look on my face.....she then said "You don't even realize you have gotten big also". Ok now I was in a little bit of shock but then even more aroused hearing my sexy Fat ass girlfriend say we were both Fat......this was an absolute first for me. So I had always thought of myself as thin and didn't even recognize that i had gained so much weight with her.....and I was also to busy admiring her gaining....I know it is hard to believe but ask someone that could never gain weight and then all of a sudden did.....they still view themselves as thin and can't believe it. I guess it is like a Girl who grows up being heavy and even later in life she thins out she still views herself as heavy....it's kind of a mental thing......and changing perception.

So enough of that....touching on your point....there or so many variables (people) on this site from age, metabolism, busy , not busy the list goes on.
I can certainly sympothize with someone who wants to gain weight and can't first hand from back in the day.....but also as especially as a few years ago can understand the other side of things being able to gain easily once you have created your body to do so or for someone that is prone to gain really easily.

So for you......you seem to be lucky that it is so easy for you to gain without even trying. Possibly you can give some advice of your daily eating and activity to some of the less fortunate gainers on here.....because it isn't easy for them.

I say if they want to gain....stuff themselves with carbs and sugars, and when fully stuffed from eating at the end of the night drink several glasses of heavy Cream, Milk or water to stretch out your stomach....and after several weeks you will have stretched out your stomach enough that you won't get that sick feeling and you will notice yourself eating so much more without really trying. It's all in stretching out the stomach to be able to become a bottomless pit. It does take a lot of effort and work for 2-3 weeks but after that it gets easier and then after several months if you maintain that end f the night habit YOU WILL BECOME FAT! I think you are at this stage 2zerozero....am I correct?
6 years