Stuffing

Apetamin for stuffing/bloating

I was browsing through some older threads about appetite enhancers and came across a few posts about a syrup/tablet called apetamin. The general consensus is that it makes the fullness factor a non-issue, with some people feeling physically full but with no discomfort, allowing them to eat more than they normally would be able to, or becoming almost ravenously hungry. My question is, has anyone tried it for the express purpose of stuffing with food or liquid, and not for the weight gain aspect? I'm very active and am not looking to gai weight, but I would like a little help when it comes to meeting my stuffing goals.
6 years

Just looked into this and it seems that the appetite increasing effects are caused by a drug called cyproheptadine which has been prescribed for people with wasting illnesses. After some looking around I found a cheapish source for it and ordered a box of 30.

I'll report back my findings when it gets here.
6 years

wat:
Just looked into this and it seems that the appetite increasing effects are caused by a drug called cyproheptadine which has been prescribed for people with wasting illnesses. After some looking around I found a cheapish source for it and ordered a box of 30.

I'll report back my findings when it gets here.

post a link to the source, please
6 years