Fat experiences

Cheesecake factory booths

My wife and I visited the Cheesecake Factory since we hadn't been there in quite sometime and by the end of the evening I noticed my belly was pushing into the table. I'm only 210 and to be honest I really stuffed myself for my wife. I weighed in later that night at 216 and all of my weight is going to my belly thankfully. This is becoming more of a regular thing and at 230 I'm guessing I know I won't fit at all!

So my question is at what weight did you outgrow booths and have to ask for a chair when dining out?
6 years

Great post! I love Cheesecake Factory and make it a regular stop especially when You find one out of town or vacationing. Being very into my wife gaining I always suggest and encourage restaurants where she will over eat that serve big portions like this. She used to complain about such restaurants when she was trying to watch her weight and back then couldn’t even come close to finishing the entrees even though should would still have desert. (Sweet tooth....she use to sacrifice some of her meal just for deserts)

But in the last 1 1/2 years when I suggest Cheesecake Factory here eyes light up and she can’t say yes fast enough. She has gained and stretched out her stomach in the last year and a half so she almost suggests these huge entree type restaurants.....and she not only scarfs down her entire entree, usually something quite fattening but she insists on appetizers all of a sudden not to mention devouring her desert afterwards.

Years ago when I had my big gut going I can’t remember about Cheesecake Factory and snugging into the booths but I definitely recall a couple occasions where I struggled getting in and out....partly do to gaining so quickly squating like that in and out I wasn’t in balance with my new sizable gut and I felt much more clumsy.

Also....Congrats on the 5 lb. day or meal gain....those are fun to see....did you point that out to your wife? Or did she seem to pay extra attention to your bloated gut?
6 years

voluptuouslover:
Great post! I love Cheesecake Factory and make it a regular stop especially when You find one out of town or vacationing. Being very into my wife gaining I always suggest and encourage restaurants where she will over eat that serve big portions like this. She used to complain about such restaurants when she was trying to watch her weight and back then couldn�t even come close to finishing the entrees even though should would still have desert. (Sweet tooth....she use to sacrifice some of her meal just for deserts)

But in the last 1 1/2 years when I suggest Cheesecake Factory here eyes light up and she can�t say yes fast enough. She has gained and stretched out her stomach in the last year and a half so she almost suggests these huge entree type restaurants.....and she not only scarfs down her entire entree, usually something quite fattening but she insists on appetizers all of a sudden not to mention devouring her desert afterwards.

Years ago when I had my big gut going I can�t remember about Cheesecake Factory and snugging into the booths but I definitely recall a couple occasions where I struggled getting in and out....partly do to gaining so quickly squating like that in and out I wasn�t in balance with my new sizable gut and I felt much more clumsy.

Also....Congrats on the 5 lb. day or meal gain....those are fun to see....did you point that out to your wife? Or did she seem to pay extra attention to your bloated gut?

My wife noticed me having a difficult time sliding out from the booth and pointed out how round I was looking as we walked to the car. SHE was accually the one who said that I won't be fitting into booths much longer. But it is common for her to rub my belly and encourages me to make it much larger. She wants me to grow a large bulging fat roll so I have to tuck it into my pants...

What a naughty feeder she is!
6 years

fatlvr70:
How about Golden Corral? (they're opening one up on my neighborhood where Hometown Buffet used to be!!!)[/quote]

My wife is kind of picky when she doesn't like a place. I used to try and get her to go to a chain restaurant called Red Lobster.....they have the most amazing Fattening rolls that they bring out endless in a basket and they have all types of sea food.....she didn't like it. She definitely doesn't like Hometown buffet......but I have a good story about that place. My friend's wife was skinny when we they met and even when I met her....years after their marriage still tall and skinny.....one day i saw her she looked to be gaining a bit of weight.....my friend told me later nothing about her weight but said they are going to Hometown Buffet for dinner and that is her favorite restaurant and that they go there 2-3 times a week. He is a tall guy... muscular....we used to work out together a long time ago.......I don't see them all that much but being that we all have families now.....well i saw him probably a year later and he was over 300 Lbs. I said he was going to work out with a private trainer....this coming from a guy who we all use to work out together and no our way around training and the gym....I said really.....he said well it's Jen's Trainer and we are doing a combo session. I said when did she get into working out so much......he said after she weighs as much as I do.

So believe me I know Hometown buffet and the like can do some serious good for all of us in this world.
6 years