Gaining

Anticipation for tomorrow night

My wife is visiting her cousin tomorrow night for dinner. I am not going to be there because I have a work function so I am anxiously waiting to here about the evening.

I have always suspected her Husband was a Feeder and they had that arranged in their relationship even before they were married and dating. Her cousin is probably 5' 6" tall and used to be around 140-145 Lbs. before they got together. Definitely thinner than my wife because her cousin was taller for similar weights. When my wife and I first met him which was probably 6 months since we had seen her cousin last we all went out to dinner together....when they got to our house my jaw almost hit the ground when my wife welcomed them in and I saw them in the kitchen.....she was easily 190+ Lbs. huge belly, breasts and even her face was big and round almost unrecognizable from the time I saw her just six months ago.

So we all greeted each other and I felt kind of uncomfortable giving my wife's cousin a hug knowing how fat she had gotten....and I don't know why I just felt a bit awkward knowing I like weight gain so much.....as I did she had the softest yet endearing warmest hug the type where everything is pressed into you (squishing into you) and she held the embrace for a while. You know how at the grammy's there are professional seat savers???? Well she was a professional hugger. As she introduced us to her Boyfriend he was nice and my wife went out of her way to be super friendly and family oriented.....he was 5' 9 ish skinnier with a thin beard...seemed normal enough.

When we got to dinner and were ordering he took the liberty to read the menu and decide for them both after conversing with her a bit about what they were going to order. Not all that strange but different than I do it (maybe I am doimg something wrong) ...she seemed almost unconcerned what she wanted more so engaged in conversation with my wife. We all ordered and he ordered an appetizer for each of them and entrees and beers. During this stage of our marriage my wife was probably 135-140 Lbs. and didn't have the appetite she has now although she still had her sweet tooth. They plowed through the dinner with him mostly putting more of both of the appetizers on her plate and even making her try some of his meal multiple times.....she even would from time to time take her fork and eat off of his plate.....although he never did this to hers. She basically finished bi=oth appetizers, half of his entree & She absolutely cleaned her plate. Both of the girls ordered desert and plowed through it quickly not leaving a spec on their plates.

After we got back to our house and they left and I sat there for a minute hanging with my wife before we went upstairs......I didn't say anything and she didn't bring anything up but I so wanted to start the discussion somehow....not knowing how it developed .....but my wife brought up something about her cousin enjoying her boyfriend's meal (in a funny way) something like "she seemed to enjoy her meal and his too"....I chuckled and said "I noticed that to....and he seemed to put all of the appetizers on her plate also".....my wife cracked up and said ....Wow I barely recognized her when she walked in. I didn't really expand but I thought the same and that doesn't usually happen to me but she changed so much especially in her face......it was like the kind of weight gained that is super fast from stuffing like crazy..........and my wife said "but I don't want to be mean ...I love my Cuz.

So....we haven't seen them in several years but my curiosity is not with her so much because after they were married for several years they moved away and then moved back closer a little closer to us and when we got together she was well over 300 Lbs.....so I kind of to myself knew he was a feeder or at least a bIg time FA into weight gain. But the crazier thing was he know was easily a good 50-60 lbs. heavier than he was sporting i big belly out in front of him and a chubbier face and thicker beard now. So silently I have always been intrigued by their relationship. It will be interesting to hear from my wife.....she is meeting them at their house and they are going out to dinner.

Judging by the last time I saw them both maybe I should have my wife move in with them for 3 months.....they seem to turn out pretty good work over there. I will save that Fantasy for another post.....but I was giving some serious thought to it. So, I am actually more curious about her husband because I am sure my wife won't even be able to tell much of a gain from her cousin from last time because she was already pretty heavy.....but I have a sneaky feeling that he might have gotten pretty big.....especially known what I know now after a few years ago when I tried out my little stint at gaining......and seeing how my wife kept eating and gaining and we got in such a routine together and it seems like they were fully into it from the start. I
6 years