Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

There's a few topics that seem to be taboo, even in our quirky community - and I suspect this is one of them, because there doesn't appear to be much about it in the forums.

Has anyone (or their partner... or plaything) gotten to the point where they are too fat to reach their bits n' pieces? Too fat to jerk? Too fat to fap?

Any coping strategies men or women can talk to? In another thread there was discussion of how some people can use their FUPA to help them pleasure themselves - something I really admire, and am jealous of. Anything else?
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can’t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

I did find this clip from Reenaye Starr, called "Too Fat to Finger Myself," which is pretty hot.

clips4sale.com/studio/14925/15770466/Too+Fat+to+Finger+Myself+%2AMP4+Version%2A

In another thread here, there were men who claimed to use their fupa to get themselves off as well. I have tried to achieve this, but it has never worked for me. So obviously I am very jealous!
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

giantjay:
I did find this clip from Reenaye Starr, called "Too Fat to Finger Myself," which is pretty hot.

clips4sale.com/studio/14925/15770466/Too+Fat+to+Finger+Myself+%2AMP4+Version%2A

In another thread here, there were men who claimed to use their fupa to get themselves off as well. I have tried to achieve this, but it has never worked for me. So obviously I am very jealous!

Reenaye Starr is always hot what ever she does
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

Have not gotten too fat for it yet but that is a feedee desire of mine.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

beatlemasterkingkong:
I would appreciate hearing anyone's real life stories about being unable to reach, or just having difficulties reaching.

I have had a fair bit of difficulty reaching for the last couple of years. It required lying on my left side, allowing my belly and moobs to shift to that side, so that I could reach around them and under my fupa. It wasn't comfortable, and it was a stretch, but I could still get there!

In the last few months a couple of things have happened - first, I gained some more weight (a little more than 30 lbs) and injured my right should in a fall late last year.

This injury was really painful, it limited the range of motion of my right arm a lot and required a few months of physiotherapy. I am now back to being essentially pain free and while not 100% back to where I was in terms of motion, I am finished seeing a therapist, and generally consider myself "healed."

I don't know how much of this is due to the extra weight, how much is due to the lingering effects of hurting my shoulder, or weakened muscle strength as a result, but I can't reach down there anymore. That was quite a surprise!

I am still doing exercises with these big, thick rubber bands to work on my shoulder, so maybe I'll be able to reach again one day?
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

voluptuouslover:
A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can�t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.

If you go to YouTube and type in Muffin Maid in the search bar it will pop up along with other Muffin Maid weight gain videos. You will have to sign in as it is age restricted. Incredibly hot where she talks about being too fat to pleasure herself but is still turned on by all the weight she has gained and likes her fat pussy.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

I recently hurt my hand pretty badly, couldnt even touch it wiithout wanting to chop it- but after 2 days of self abstinence, i couldnt take it anymore- I had to have some releif- so heres what I did-

In the shower, i tried various ways to stand to use lefty, but nothing worked, so i ended up on my knees with the water at my back, and a nice blob of TréSemme Conditioner between my legs-

Then i leaned forwards and backwards, a few inches at a time sliding myself between my Fat Belly and Thighs, and with no more effort than when my Wife and I are Boning, I ended up having one of the strongest Orgasms ever- No Hands~

My wife and i usually do it twice a day for an hour at a time, but i still enjoy myself twice a day as well- so its fun having different ways to take care of business-
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

I haven't been able to since 2008. Luckily I don't feel the need very often and at first, food was enough to make the magic happen even without touching myself;

at some point I needed to augment the sensation thru various mental stimuli, but it's been very quiet for awhile now...
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

ffnewbie97:
Isn't that frustrating?[/quote]

Yes...., but is'nt it good at the same time?

I enjoy the frustration!
6 years
12345   loading