Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

voluptuouslover:
A great Muffin Maid video comes to mind as I read this question. I can�t seem to find it anywhere now.... if someone may now and can give us a link to it.

That's strange. MuffinMaid doesn't really look that big.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

MissLucie:
The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)

What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

boundandfeed:
What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.

i love the idea of growing my partner to this point and controlling this release for them... so hot
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

Chastity through fat has been a long time fantasy of mine.. thighs and belly an unremovable physical barrier, genitals swallowed up by my fupa.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

The idea of a partner being too fat to masturbate...mmm. I’m imagining someone begging me as I run my hands over their body, maybe over their genitals, but not fucking them. “Maybe you should have thought about this before you let yourself go, fatty.”
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

blarger:
The idea of a partner being too fat to masturbate...mmm. I�m imagining someone begging me as I run my hands over their body, maybe over their genitals, but not fucking them. �Maybe you should have thought about this before you let yourself go, fatty.�

That is magical. I love that idea!
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

HectorSpectre:
If someone is turned on enough it's actually possible to cum without even having to touch the dick.

Its called me at 13
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

I just want it to be obscured but my belly
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

HectorSpectre:
If someone is turned on enough it's actually possible to cum without even having to touch the dick.

Same with me.
5 years
12345   loading