Lifestyle tips

Helping my feedee

[quote]PinkyDear:
Carbs are your friend. They help put on weight and you can add calories to them.
Mashed potatoes
Macaroni and cheese
Bread and butter
Oatmeal
Cereal
Fried potatoes

Yes...carbs for sure.... and mix in sugar as well.... those two will pack the lbs. on pretty good. One tactic to try as well....at the end of the evening after stuffing all day....he will be done with food and eating ....have him drink his calories at the end of the night ...heavy cream, milkshakes or milk many glasses ....this will stretch his stomach and after just a couple weeks of doing this every night ...you both will be surprised about how much more he will be be able to eat ....and in no time be getting fatter.
6 years

Helping my feedee

tanonb5800:
So I've recently become a feeder for my boyfriend. We've been together about 4 months now, and we both have a desire for him to gain weight. We've started doing feeding sessions pretty frequently, and already we're seeing some pretty good results! However, we're starting to find that the foods we've been buying haven't exactly been cheap.
Unfortunately, money is always tight with us, so our options seem pretty limited. Even fast food can be a bit more demanding on our wallets than we'd like for it to be. Does anyone know of any cheap foods to buy for weight gain? We'd like for it to at least taste okay, but our main goal is to find something cost effective! We've tried googling this stuff, but most of the time we get results for losing weight cheaply as opposed to gaining it.

It might also help to pay close attention to how much activity he gets. One thing that helps weight gain is not moving as much (obvious). Carbs are always good, but also meat and dairy. If money is an issue, though, try also curtailing the amount of movement he does in a day.
Also, get him into cooking. Once we settled in and the little Butterball started cooking he started to put on a little weight. Encourage him to cook and especially dessert cookbooks - that really helped fatten him up
6 years