forum  weightgain

is being out of shape a turn on?2 months

This morning at work I took the stairs, but had to stop to catch my breath about halfway up...and it unexpectedly, REALLY made me hot 😍 Just curious if this is fairly common...if youíre in a relationship does your partner find it attractive? and FYI Iím taking the elevator tomorrow.

Gaining becomes addictive and one of the strongest reasons for it is the fact that the whole process of getting fat and being out of shape is SO erotic and evocative!

I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

johnxyz:
I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

Well then you would have loved to see me this morning!

It's also a turn on to watch a woman struggle to get out of booths in restaurants and out of buses!

My wife's gotten to the point where she starts panting and getting short of breath just dressing herself.
Doctors say her heart health and cardio is so good it makes them jealous, so it's not like she's in poor shape so much as there's just a TON of her to carry around. She's pretty active, but once she sits down, she needs a little help getting back up. When we go on dates, she's always asking me: "Gasp...hahh..honey, could you slow down a little?"
She needs to hold my hand when she takes the stairs, not just because of her weight but because her body's so big she simply can't see the steps when she looks down.

johnxyz:

GrowingGrace:

When you first gain weight, your body is not used to it. If you stay the same weight for a while, you'll probably stop. If you continue to gain, you'll stay that way. You've got a lot more to gain, so hopefully your body will get used to the extra weight eventually.

johnxyz:

GrowingGrace:

johnxyz:
When you first gain weight, your body is not used to it. If you stay the same weight for a while, you'll probably stop. If you continue to gain, you'll stay that way. You've got a lot more to gain, so hopefully your body will get used to the extra weight eventually.

Good point, the extra weight is definitely new...and Iíve been piling the pounds in pretty quickly, makes sense my body needs to acclimate

womansbellylover348:
It's also a turn on to watch a woman struggle to get out of booths in restaurants and out of buses!

Definitely not there (yet) but I can see how that would be very exciting

projectpolemics:
My wife's gotten to the point where she starts panting and getting short of breath just dressing herself.
Doctors say her heart health and cardio is so good it makes them jealous, so it's not like she's in poor shape so much as there's just a TON of her to carry around. She's pretty active, but once she sits down, she needs a little help getting back up. When we go on dates, she's always asking me: "Gasp...hahh..honey, could you slow down a little?"
She needs to hold my hand when she takes the stairs, not just because of her weight but because her body's so big she simply can't see the steps when she looks down.

I have to ask, are you helping her gain? Or is she just a naturally big beautiful woman?
1 page 1 of 3   loading