forum  weightgain

is being out of shape a turn on?2 weeks

Definitely a turn on, I think with an athletic background its natural to be like wow I am changing in so many ways, including my fitness.

I think that varies as a result of each one's personality traits. Most people generally, whether they have a serious exceeding weight case or not, hate to feel laid low as well because both our instinctive pulses and upbringing tend immediatly associate this form of decline with lack of survivability skills: thus in another words, being self-confrontated with higher risks to being oneself unfit for whether reproduction, social status built-in, severe hurting... or worst.

Oddly, at least from the experience I've acquired within years, this natural trait seem take som whimsical turn amidst a few members of the F.A. community, some of them finding the experience about oneself/someone else's health declining as their poundage escalates sensorially exuberant.

The point that feeling or seeing one's body/ies being somehow to directly affected by relativelly significant to extreme piling-on-pounds is perceived by this select subgroup of Fat Admirers, feeders and gainers as something physically even erotically gratifying, is likely one of the most current trends we find in Fat Fetishism (and even, beside erotica, at a lesser degree in couple & flirting relationships between or within fat people) . Whereas the very thing as a mere sensorial experience may been likely compared to the same kind of experience feel by professional bodybuilders and athletes after have achieved a newly physical state, decreasing health as an erogenous ecxtasy could be akin at some point to a marginal degree of SM fetishism spectrum same as for the female erogenous body parts [breasts, buttocks, hips-to-waist ratio, legs]'s bouncing/jiggling fetish in mainstream both medias & aesthetical conventions.

This topic could be a very interesting aspect of Fatphilia to explore on the fields of Psychology, Sociology and Neurology someday. Knowing why some Fatphiliac people are aroused by this but not the rest of human population is something fascinating to further dig in.

It is a huge turn on for me. I love seeing and feeling the effects of my own gluttony and laziness as I grow softer, wider, rounder, and more out of shape.

Oh totally. One of my favorite things to is put on some too-tight workout clothes before exercising or going for a run (really all my workout clothes are too tight now). It's a double reminder both from how quickly I get tired, and seeing my belly spill out over clothes that used to fit perfectly.
3 page 3 of 3   loading