Gaining

Weight gain

Was your weight gain planned or did you just sort of slide into it?
6 years

Weight gain

Marina:
Definitely a slide. When I got married I was about 155 lbs. 11 years later I�m hovering around 215... all of my �diet� efforts always consist of a day or two of trying to eat normal portion sizes before going �screw this I�m hungry!�

Didn�t want to gain, just really love food and eating and have a hard time reining myself in. 😇
same
5 years

Weight gain

Ah. U could say I have always "subconsciously " wanted/intentionally gained but. (Meaning i was always fat.) I was about 290 and I dieted and dropped down to about 250 (due to social pressure) and eventually said fuck it. And from there on I decided I wanted to get fatter. And the only way to do that is to enjoy all the best foods and not do shit. And that's great because I love food and just hate exercising. And now here I am. And I'm not done. Still enjoying ever bit of it.
5 years

Weight gain

Ah. U could say I have always "subconsciously " wanted/intentionally gained but. (Meaning i was always fat.) I was about 290 and I dieted and dropped down to about 250 (due to social pressure) and eventually said fuck it. And from there on I decided I wanted to get fatter. And the only way to do that is to enjoy all the best foods and not do shit. And that's great because I love food and just hate exercising. And now here I am. And I'm not done. Still enjoying ever bit of it.
5 years

Weight gain

It was a very gradual process for me. I just really love to eat, and after two years of strict dieting, the feeling of a full belly was (and still is!) nirvana. So is the freedom to eat what I choose to eat, in the amounts I choose, when I choose.

There's also the fact that I found being thin to be uncomfortable. My body had more hard edges, sitting in class or on road trips was much less comfortable since I had lost my natural seat cushion, I felt vulnerable and cold being smaller.

And then there was the way people treated me. Strangers were so much nicer, men hit on me, and all I could think of was "You are a shallow bunch of assholes, aren't you?". I resented the fact that the only way these people would treat me with courtesy was if I was conventionally pretty.

So I didn't exactly try to gain but I didn't try not to gain, either. Since I love food and have a hard time exercising in the heat, I slowly went from thick to chubby to fat. Last year I decided to see if I enjoyed feedism and deliberately gaining. I was already fat after all. Turns out I like being a feedee!
5 years

Weight gain

Started off completely intentional for me, with heavy cream shakes, double meals, and constant snacking through the day. Now my appetite has grown, and I'm just steadily gaining now.
5 years

Weight gain

Definitely an unintentional slide into it. I was always slim, but still really into this particular fetish all through high school and college. As I've gotten older the weight has started to build up (as it does) with no intention on my end. Rather quite a few half hearted attempts to to get back into shape instead, that never really take off. I generally would prefer not to gain weight, but I still find it really erotic when I do. So it leaves me pretty conflicted and simultaneously disgusted with my fat rolls and turned on every time a pair of shorts gets too tight or I struggle to do some physical activity that used to be easy. I have to assume that the latter of those contributes, at least subconsciously, to me having a hard time taking up a serious exercise routine, diet etc.
5 years

Weight gain

Definitely an unintentional slide into it. I was always slim, but still really into this particular fetish all through high school and college. As I've gotten older the weight has started to build up (as it does) with no intention on my end. Rather quite a few half hearted attempts to to get back into shape instead, that never really take off. I generally would prefer not to gain weight, but I still find it really erotic when I do. So it leaves me pretty conflicted and simultaneously disgusted with my fat rolls and turned on every time a pair of shorts gets too tight or I struggle to do some physical activity that used to be easy. I have to assume that the latter of those contributes, at least subconsciously, to me having a hard time taking up a serious exercise routine, diet etc.
5 years