forum  introductions

getting back into gaining2 months

got a pretty good gain in my tummy and butt region but then broke up with my ex and stopped eating as much and lost some weight. I am now in a happy, open relationship with a great guy but he thinks it's unhealthy for me to gain weight for fun. He packs my lunch every day for work and makes me dinner every night because he wants to make sure I eat healthy. He is ok with my desire to explore this hobby but doesn't show much interest in doing it with me. I think I wiil sneak and get a footlong today bc my lunch has started to not be enough. Hehe

getting back into gaining2 months

Growinggirl45:
got a pretty good gain in my tummy and butt region but then broke up with my ex and stopped eating as much and lost some weight. I am now in a happy, open relationship with a great guy but he thinks it's unhealthy for me to gain weight for fun. He packs my lunch every day for work and makes me dinner every night because he wants to make sure I eat healthy. He is ok with my desire to explore this hobby but doesn't show much interest in doing it with me. I think I wiil sneak and get a footlong today bc my lunch has started to not be enough. Hehe

he loves slim girls, he doesn't care of your health... live your lifeand fulfill your fantaisy...